Trail Ride Feb. 24th 8 AM @ Rausch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So...... who's in? I am looking for a babysitter :cool:

I would like to establish the groups ahead of time so we are more organized so post up if you plan to come. Let me know which trails, blues or blacks.. also look for an email on the upcoming ride and reply with your cell number if you are planning to attend in case of tardinesss:flipoff2: (Chris:lol: ):flipoff2:

so far I'm in. *probably* with the 40.
(I'd take the 80 but inspection runs out this month and knowing how bad I am with *tardiness* I might not get it taken care of by then!)

cell# is 717-816-2795

<edit> oh yea....... blue's thank you very much!

So...... who's in? I am looking for a babysitter :cool:

I would like to establish the groups ahead of time so we are more organized so post up if you plan to come. Let me know which trails, blues or blacks.. also look for an email on the upcoming ride and reply with your cell number if you are planning to attend in case of tardinesss:flipoff2: (Chris:lol: ):flipoff2:

Is that why you're trying to get me to camp. If I'm there I can't be late.:flipoff2:

I'm sticking with my story and blaming Neil in the black h**p. I think he was still drunk when he finally got to my place to leave. Oh and Jim for got his spare. I'm gonna leave without them next time. I was itching to go at 6:30.:mad:

wheelin'

Count me in. If I get my 55 back up and running with a recored rad I'll be driving it. if not I'll be looking for a seat with one of you animals...............Late? s*** happens I guess, but everyone having cell phones is a step in the right direction. Shmukster.......

I'm in with the 40 if I can get my new front spring (mangled it on sat) Also going to try to squeeze a shackle reversal in(thats why the spring got mangled)
Blue/black

I could be there if it's warm enough for an old pussy like me to camp. "Once you've had black, you'll bever go back"

Wish I could make it but I want to take care of mechanical needs before beating it. That's the weekend before rebuilding the front axle.

Have fun. :beer: :beer:

Brett

Wish I could make it but I want to take care of mechanical needs before beating it. That's the weekend before rebuilding the front axle.

Have fun. :beer: :beer:

Brett

Dude, bring the beast out let her breath. " Deligate of the green/blue bregade"

It will be fun. Perfect sheet metal makes for bad stories. Ask Rob.:cool:

Looks like I will be camping Friday night... not sure if Bob will make it from VA but if he does, then he will camp as well. I should be there Friday around 7-8 PM.. anyone is welcome to join me... camp 3 is where I will camp.

Trail ride

Got the piggie back on its feet this week. radiator came back with a new four row core ($440!!!!), and I installed new Toyota front motor mounts. Hope I can keep the fan from meeting the radiator again!!!!

Bummer about Paragon to be sure. Guess we'll have to maybe wheel the mountain behind my place once in awhile..............a tease for those who haven't done so yet. It ain't so bad behind my house, right guys? Gary S

Now I have another issue! The cruiser currently has a limp.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?p=1803958

Had a bad trip home from Philly on Wednesday. :censor: :censor:

Sweet f-ing christ man. Glad your ok. I saw a mini van lose a front wheel on 76 E a few years back. The sharp turn before south st. It was like a ping pong ball on the barriers.
I don't know what to say about your axle, I have never had that experience. (knocking on wood) I'm happy the garage is working with you, but I would also take it to the a toyota dealership afterwards to be sure.
Don't worry about the flare though, they were gonna come off anyway.;)
I'm sure you can ride shotgun with someone if you still want to hit the ride on the 24th.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lesson learned...

one time my cousin and I were about to go wheeling two hours away.... had jsut swapped on some 33 MT's.... my cousin decided if I started every lug bolt, he would finish with the air tools and off we went... go all the way there, going around a tight turn and flash! in my peripheral view I saw shiny objects fly across the road... then thump, drop goes the front end of the 81' mini truck to the ground and ground the rotor for about 15 ft..... wheel landed 100 ft away... we were LUCKY!!!!! glad you were too!

you can ride with me on the 24th if you like...

I could be there if it's warm enough for an old pussy like me to camp. "Once you've had black, you'll bever go back"

You are referring to trail ratings, right? :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom