Trail Cuts & Maintenance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just a heads up that a work day at Swanzey/LMFT is scheduled for 9/20. The goal is to provide a decent trailer parking area. Details will be posted as I get them.

Hey guys any more info?

There will be a workday at Swanzey on Sept 20. The goal is to build a dedicated trailer parking area. The parking area will be located off Fish Hatchery Rd. Little Monadnock Family Trails - LMFT has secured access to heavy equipment!

We need a good showing of bodies with chain saws. For time and meeting location email: eweybrant@yahoo.com with your name, club affiliation, and if you will bring a chainsaw.

any wheeling after?

I am going to try to make it, anyone else going?

Im going, Anyone else going?,,,,,,,,,,

Cleared a large area for trailer parking, took down a lot of trees, a bunch of guys standing around watching, we got a lot done anyway. Looks like the new LMFT president is all about helping with access.

Didn't hear anything about trail cuts.

Pretty sure this was an LMFT workday. All the 4x4 trails up there were cut by the NEA. You would
need to talk with them about buggy trails.
Have you ever run the one that is there already?

Pretty sure this was an LMFT workday. All the 4x4 trails up there were cut by the NEA. You would
need to talk with them about buggy trails.
Have you ever run the one that is there already?

The buggy trail there is called "Chutes & Ladders" and from what I heard it is closed, I guess it was found to be off property and do not have permission to use, although efforts are under way to gain permission

Did a Swanzey pre-run this weekend, parked at the new parking lot that the LMFT recommends for trailers in Richmond, took us 3 hours to reach Wambus, had to run the power lines for a while (a couple of cool ledges but fairly sure your not suppose to on the lines), trail system is very poorly marked, I am hoping our NEA rep. can mention this at the next meeting maybe get some signs posted up, I'd be happy to help if I can

Nov 9th there will possibly be a work day at Carnage Hill. Anyone interested in volunteering please post up so I can relay info I NEA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom