Trail Cuts & Maintenance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nov 9th there is a work day at Carnage Hill. Please post up if you can help out. The work day is being led by another club and they would like to get a head count. Also the NEA does keep track of club participation. Volunteers are recorded and eligible for raffles. Incentives for club participation is a discount on next years NEA dues. Start time is 9am meet up Intersection at Rt 119 and Rt 12 in Fitzwilliam, NH.
I need to give a head count to the lead clubs president.

All future post for club and NEA work days, trail cuts & maintenance will be posted in the members section. Please try and make it out there this year to help maintain out trail network.
Thanks
Will

FYI CLUB MEMBERS- We are instituting a new initiative. For every club member that attends a trail cut, NEA gives us 5 dollars off our NEA dues, up to $250. We are doubling this offer and giving it back to you!!! For each trail cut a club member attends, you will receive 10 raffle tickets for the FG. Come one, come all and increase your raffle odds. Must be present at FG to redeem.

Dude that planned it must be divorced!!! Well that answers my question... I'll be there!!!

Any chance we could get info on NEA trail cuts and work days here? Are we still members?

Some info on upcoming work days with the NEA

April 24th The Summit. Meeting at 9am at the fun loading area.
May 1st. Brookridge
May 15th Field & Forest

Last edited:
Did you like Field n' Forest? How about Carnage Hill and the Troy Powerlines?

These areas are on private land that can ONLY be used thanks to the hard work of the nea4wdc and their affiliate clubs... like Yankee Toys.

It is IMPERATIVE in the coming year(s) that we get our members to the many trial cuts and maintenance days for these trails as well as new ones.

If "we" do not do some work, "we" cannot expect to play.

nea4wdc calendar of events:
http://forum.nea4wd.org/viewforum.php?f=12

Do Work, Son.
hi I am new I try to fine a list of events

I am planning on heading up to F&F on May 15th, Can anyone else make it?

Upcoming work day June 2nd in Rutland MA at new NEA property. Location and meet time is posted in the member section.

Wheeling at the Sawmill March 17th club members only, through the NEA.
Details in the members section.

Upcoming work day at a new property being developed in Savoy MA. Saturday Nov 16th. Times and exact location with information will be posted in the members section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom