Traction Control Has Activated While Taking A Curve, Twice in Two Days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Before diving down the rabbit hole, I'd try a Zero Point Calibration first, then if you still get intermittent Trac/VSC/ABS locking up the wheel, then follow all the suggestions above.
 
It does; I had to replace the steering rack on my son's 2000 LX470 because of that failure. The dashboard kept lighting up like a Christmas tree every time I rounded a corner in the mountains. Very spooky.
Ah, good to know . Thanks for the reply.

Hopefully I can get this sorted out
 
Before diving down the rabbit hole, I'd try a Zero Point Calibration first, then if you still get intermittent Trac/VSC/ABS locking up the wheel, then follow all the suggestions above.
Is zero point calibration something that applies to 98-02 LC or is that LX only ?
 
Is zero point calibration something that applies to 98-02 LC or is that LX only ?
It applies to either variant. Easiest way to perform this is in tech stream (if you have it). There is a DLC pin out method but you'll need to look that procedure up in your FSM.
 
Back
Top Bottom