Toys for Tots- Badlands December 5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey! I think I left some CV joint parts there myself when I owned Bugly...:rolleyes: Sorry Phil, I guess I missed some of the bad karma when I cleaned up the busted parts I scattered there. :whoops:

Nice looking rig.

Nick

Link no workie.

Worked for me. You might have to sign up for the Seriously Off-Topic section to get the pics. You can do that through your User CP.

Hey! I think I left some CV joint parts there myself when I owned Bugly...:rolleyes: Sorry Phil, I guess I missed some of the bad karma when I cleaned up the busted parts I scattered there. :whoops:

Nice looking rig.

Nick

Thanks Nick! The newly acquired Tom Walterhouse swing out tire carrier and bumper really sets off the unique style of the 40. Tom's bumper allowed me to limp back to the parking lot in style. It's a beautiful design with some rather beefy components and fantastic quality. [/shameless plug]

I can actually blame myself on the line I took. If I would have just followed Bill and Tom around all day, I would have had no problems.

I must admit it did look good, dragging the back wheels along

I caught a raccon in my garbage a few yrs ago and wacked it with a golf club. Must of broke his back, he was dragging his back legs behind and pulling himself along with his front legs.......kinda looked like that. I hope the visual helps for those of you that missed Phil's carnage, I'm here to help.

I caught a raccon in my garbage a few yrs ago and wacked it with a golf club. Must of broke his back, he was dragging his back legs behind and pulling himself along with his front legs.......kinda looked like that. I hope the visual helps for those of you that missed Phil's carnage, I'm here to help.

Was his name Tiger?

I think it had worms

dog_ass_drag.jpg

I still haven't named this rig yet. Wormy has a nice sound to it.

"Mule" would fit. I have a picture in my mind of your rig refusing to get on the trailer like a mule would do...hind legs dug in and protesting for all it is worth.

"Mule" would fit. I have a picture in my mind of your rig refusing to get on the trailer like a mule would do...hind legs dug in and protesting for all it is worth.

That is a great visual!! Very fitting metaphor for those who weren't there to witness the act!

How about "Broke Back". (as in the racoon story)

Last edited:
Gayer than naming your truck?

It's not gay. My FJ40 is named Pandora's Box because when I first got it, I opened the hood and all the evils came out...

I named Johns truck. I call it "gimme 3 minutes alone with that ginger behind the wheel"

Is that gay? I don't think so

This is Phil trying to get his rig on the trailer.
mule4.jpg

I named Johns truck. I call it "gimme 3 minutes alone with that ginger behind the wheel"

Is that gay? I don't think so

3 min? we will have time to cuddle.

I like to cuddle & talk about my feelings for at least 2 minutes