Toys for Tots- Badlands December 5th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Luke, I didn't even get a chance to see your "junk", how did it work for you?

Many of us have seen Luke's "junk". your not missing anything. but Luke will say it works ok for himself, but then he knows how to use it. :flipoff2:

Luke, I didn't even get a chance to see your "junk", how did it work for you?

Many of us have seen Luke's "junk". your not missing anything. but Luke will say it works ok for himself, but then he knows how to use it. :flipoff2:

My junk worked very well for me. I'm happy with all the modifications. I do, however, need a power steering cooler, and I might go hydro assist this winter.

Pics to follow.
100_1154.jpg
100_1153.jpg
100_1152.jpg

Shane- nice to have met you- it was great to have you along on Saturday.

Luke

Thanks Luke!

You are awesome. I had a smile on my face the whole time. Your rig is awesome as well. Just need a better way for fat guys to get in and out :cool:

Keep in touch. Hope to wheel with you again.

more.
100_1151.jpg
100_1150.jpg
100_1149.jpg

My junk worked very well for me. I'm happy with all the modifications. I do, however, need a power steering cooler, and I might go hydro assist this winter.

Pics to follow.

Sucks that I didnt get to see it in person. :frown:

.more
100_1148.jpg
100_1146.jpg
100_1147.jpg

.pics
100_1144.jpg
100_1143.jpg
100_1142.jpg

pics.
100_1140.jpg
100_1138.jpg
100_1137.jpg

last.
100_1101.jpg
100_1131.jpg

Great pics luke & Mrs. X

Uh, Phil, we need carnage shots.
Not poser photos. Ok?

...gets banned for being a freakish peeping Tom...

I call BS. No way the Commander is a Peeping Tom. He'd have to be upright and mobile after dark and we all know he's generally passed out in a chair by nightfall thanks to his mini margaritaville machine.

Thanks for the pics Brian! Just more evidence that I've turned in Carl. Somebody kill me now before my eyes get hinky.

Just to clarify, Gumby was aching to ban someone. You drew the short straw since, well just because. Now if you whine at all you'll become president of the WCLC by default.

How exactly did you break it, though? I hate to bring tech into chat, but what did you do?