Toys for Tots- Badlands December 5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm planning to bring out Bugly for a shakedown run with the new suspension. Who else is going to be there? Erik (the German) wants to come out again. And I might be bringing Barney and Skippy (from Barneys 4x4) with me.

For the short answer maybe ask who WON'T be there. TfT should almost be manditory. We'll be there.

ill be there

Shhhhhh! If the 40 hears you it will throw a conniption and not want to go! lol

Yes the 40 is going. I plan on trailering it down there that Friday so I can do a little break in before the Saturday run. I had it out of the garage yesterday and drove around the block. So far, so good. Later today I plan on flexing the suspension a little so I can take care of any issues there. After that it's just optional odds and ends to address. Wiper motor, heater blower duct, storage, etc. My center console mount is fabbed up, now I'm just looking for an appropriate center console to add in.

Almost forgot. Does anyone know if you can tap threads into a hand grenade? :hillbilly:

Yes the 40 is going. I plan on trailering it down there that Friday so I can do a little break in before the Saturday run. I had it out of the garage yesterday and drove around the block. So far, so good. Later today I plan on flexing the suspension a little so I can take care of any issues there. After that it's just optional odds and ends to address. Wiper motor, heater blower duct, storage, etc. My center console mount is fabbed up, now I'm just looking for an appropriate center console to add in.

Almost forgot. Does anyone know if you can tap threads into a hand grenade? :hillbilly:

frag grenades already have threads at the base and top.

build a consol it is most fun!

How many overnighters? Friday......Saturday.......both?

Heater isn't really so optional at TFT.

I have a empty grenade at home. It has a hole on the bottom. I think it's a bit big for the shift knob, but if you filled it with epoxy you could drill and tap it easily.

frag grenades already have threads at the base and top.

I'm looking to drill and tap a set screw into the side of it. The top is still going to have the spoon attached while the base fits neatly on to my t-case lever. I'd like to have it secured onto the shaft from the side if possible.

build a consol it is most fun!

I was thinking about that but I don't have the mad-fab skills you possess. 80mm ammo can would work but then not unique enough for me.

How many overnighters? Friday......Saturday.......both?

I have to take 4 days off by the end of the year so I plan on getting there Friday before noon. Who knows but I could even get there Thursday night. I plan on leaving Sunday so definitely 2 overnights.

Just got off the phone with Jeff and confirmed. Im taking Goeblers room for the weekend. Two full beds, so I may have some open realestate. But BAMF and MR.Bryan might also crash in the room but they are kinda flakey and may pull out. Ill be there Thursday evening.

BTW Jenn insists on sleeping in the nude so sorry if that offends anyone :flipoff2:

Last edited:
In that case can I share your room? Nudity doesn't offend me.:flipoff2:

Pics or STFU x2
titsorout.jpg

Good news guys, Jenn ill likely not make it. So hopefully that makes people more comfortable.

BTW I will have puppies and candy in my room. :cheers: