TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
Where the heck were you that you actually had almost no snow. It was up to the bottom of the bumper on the 60 going down the back road the other day so I wasnā€™t going any further than that. Looks like a good day

Where the heck were you that you actually had almost no snow. It was up to the bottom of the bumper on the 60 going down the back road the other day so I wasnā€™t going any further than that. Looks like a good day
I've got more snow than that on my street in Victoria... ;)

Boomerang lake, guess the trees and the water temp kept it clean?

Boomerang lake, guess the trees and the water temp kept it clean?

The picture of the Cabin is at Martins cabin, he is talking about the previous picture of me and Matheww.

That earlier snow picture was also very interesting day behind Mt Benson. We ventured down a road way back in the mountains and came across several derelict trailers with tarps over them and broken down vehicles and I some how missed a sign that said keep out. So bizzare seeing this and it gave me a very bad feeling, so I just saw a complete built house up ahead and two massive pitt bulls charging down the drive way. Later we traded stories and it turns out it is maybe a drug house and a few people have been chased out of that area by a guy with a shot gun.

I asked a RCMP friend if they knew about it and they said yes, I asked why they do nothing and he said its far to dangerous for them to try and venture into that area.

Looks a lot like your yard:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom