Toyota Land Cruiser "TROOPY" T-shirts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Excellent shirts, nice work!

I am the proud owner of an HJ47, so am obligated to own one of those shirts!

Will you ship to Australia?

Cheers,

Matt

She'll be right mate!

Dingbatt, that would be great. How many and what size? Also the address would help. Then I can ge tyou an accurate total. It was $15 to Holland for 2 shirts. So I'm guessing it would be about the same to Australia. Thanks, Alan.

Thanks repelsteel and subzali. Glad you like the shirts. Will ship elsewhere in the world.

if you ship elsewhere in world, i am a totally honest and well respected nigerian prince and would like to order 1,000,000 of these to help my people. to help facilitate this order please send me your bank account info so i can have my minister of finance wire the funds. i will send extra to cover shipping and any inconvienience.

on a seriouse note these are great shirts at a good price.....any chance you can do 3xl or is printing done on all sizes.

steve

Dingbatt, I sent out a Paypal invoice just now. Basic shipping to Western Australia wasn't too bad, only $13.00USD. For shipping with insurance it goes up to $27.00. I recently sent shirts to Holland without insurance and the recipient had no problems. Oh, by the way the basic shipping time would be 6-10 business days. Thanks again, Alan.

Gilghana, thanks and yes I still have some mediums in olive available. Shipping to Australia was $13USD, I'm guessing the UK would be about the same. That was shipping, not insured, which took 6-10 days. PM me your paypal address and I'll send you an invoice. Thanks, Alan.

gilghana, expected date for check to clear is the 29th of Oct! Just to make sure the Paypal address is correct and written as it should be. Bummer about the delay. Thanks, Alan.

Got my Shirts

:) Got my shirts, great quality, nice heavy shirt! If you want a great shirt I would highly recommend!! Even the :princess: liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom