Toyota Land Cruiser "TROOPY" T-shirts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Great looking Toyota Land Cruiser t-shirts commemorating the HJ47 "Troop Carrier" model. The graphics are the silhouette of a "troopy" on the back, and the front has a modified Toyota Motor Corp symbol in the numbers "47".

The shirts come in two unique colors, both based on Toyota paints. They are "MUSTARD" yellow and "OLIVE" green. The graphics are the "47" in red circle on the front of both color options, and on the backs the silhouette on the yellow is green (NOTE: THE REMAINING MUSTARD XL'S AND XXL's HAVE A BRIGHTER COLOR GREEN PLEASE SEE PIC BELOW) and on the green shirt it is white.

The sizes available are M, L, XL and XXL. (actual dimensions for the 4 sizes are as follows: M 20" armpit to armpit and 16" armpit to hem. L 22" armpit to armpit and 17" armpit to hem. XL 23" armpit to armpit and 19" armpit to hem. XXL 25" armpit to armpit and 21" armpit to hem.)

Price is $15 each, shipping at $6. Shipping for 2-4 shirts a flat $9. Paypal or check/money order.

"MUSTARD": XXL-3 (W/ BRIGHT BACK!), XL-8 (W/ BRIGHT BACK!), M-2

"OLIVE": XL-1
IMG_4128.jpg
IMG_4130.jpg
P9210621.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks musty40

Thanks,glad you like the shirts. Please call me in the morning at the above number to arrange payment. Money orders are easy, can also use Paypal. We'll discuss it in the AM. Thanks again, Alan.

Can't be more pleased!!!

Great looking and good fabric, thick and heavy duty. Received it quickly. Being a Troopy nut I'll wear the at club functions. M:popcorn:

Glad you like them!

Hey Mike, I'm glad you like the shirts. I did get the jpeg of your troopy by the way, very nice. Well let me know if your friends need any shirts. Thanks again, Alan.

Hey Al! Thanks for the tshirts! Now all I need is a Troopy to go with the shirts?

Repelsteel, sure I can do that. It will cost a little a more for shipping I'm sure. How many? What size and color? Then I can get a more accurate shipping cost for you. Alan.

Big_moose

Yes 1 L mustard and 1 L olive, actually a bunch of shirts left. Sent you a PM with the Paypal address. Could also send an invoice if you would like. Thanks, Alan.

thanks!

Thanks Alkarich!

Recieved the two shirts today. Very quick, all the way to Holland...
Looking really good, nice colour and material.
My friend (and I) is (are) goiing to be very happy with it.
I will send the shirt to his adress and surprise him.

Again thanks for the quick service.

Repelsteel

got mine! good deal!

Taconite Trailride

I'm planning on being up in Gilbert MN for one day of riding on Friday. Will hopefully be in town on Thursday evening. If anyone going would like shirts let me know. Save you some shipping costs. Alan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom