Toyota Dyna body-building guide manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CowboyUp

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.banatsurvivaltraining.com
Howdy

I just found this manual for body-builder for Toyota Dyna and maybe will be helpfully for someone in his or her building .....
Also I will post this in the other forum specific for this platform....
Cheers 🍻

"INTRODUCTION by Toyota..
This guidebook contains descriptions of various basic matters required for and cautions to be exercised when body-building or making alterations to the base vehicles in cab and chassis conditions.

All body-builders are requested to use this guidebook in design and conducting their body-building and alteration work, always keeping in mind the direct or indirect effect that the body-building or alteration job is expected to have on the component parts and the system of the base vehicles.

The description in this guidebook is aimed at the vehicles manufactured up to August, 2001. Note that all the vehicles manufactured subsequently may be covered by different descriptions due to specification
changes, etc.
This guidebook does not contain any service,change or any description on methods of repair."

I've used similar guides for other brands, literally everything you need to know for modification or repair.

I am always amazed at how many holes they have in truck chassis. Each one has some purpose and was intentionally put in exactly that size and location!

Great guide.. some really useful generic advice in there. Thanks for posting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom