Toyota Dealer March 2022 Major Discounts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did they close the checkout option on the parts site?

Does Alabama charge sales tax for out of state buyers?

Last edited:
Did they close the checkout option on the parts site?

Does Alabama charge sales tax for out of state buyers?
Looks like. All I see is an email list option. I wonder how much additional traffic they got today. Hopefully everyone who got orders in is able get their items.

Seems like no out of state sales tax at Marietta Toyota.
Got 2 new CVs!

F0C58713-DFD9-4B75-B689-6B22BEFE817B.jpeg

try another south east dealer. South atlanta is my go to lately, worked this morning. All are going to take FREESHIP but all are going to have slightly different prices. FREESHIP has worked quite a while on and of for years.

Thank you, really appreciate it! Other than fan bracket anything else I should replace? The truck has 202K miles on it, timing belt was done in 2015 at 115K miles so its due. I was planning on doing heater T's, serpintine belt, thermostat, radiator hoses and possibly the radiator as I believe its original.

You mentioned radiator hoses, I would also do the oil cooler hoses. You have to remove 3 of them anyway.

These were the part #'s on my 99, double-check for your needs.

(1) Water by-pass No.4 1628150030
(1) Water by-pass No.7 1629550060
(1) Water by-pass No.5 1628250040
(1) Oil cooler 1577750030 (FYI, You don't have to remove this one for timing belt but I included it so your "oil cooler" hose list is complete)
(8) Clamps 9046720011

For reference:

Engine Oil Cooler (Partsouq)
Fuel Injection System (Partsouq) - This is where I found the # for by-pass No.7 hose

FWIW the 3 dealers in Atlanta I called all told me that they can't offer online prices at the counter, but you can pick it up. Marietta Toyota said just add "parts." to any Toyota dealer's URL and you will get their online portal (if they have one). That's the only way retail customers get the 25% off, Free ship offer. YMMV.

08886-81221 AHC fluid shows nothing. Surely it is available. ??

did you see the 200 section on ahc fluid issues? There's one in the 100 section also. somewhere.

did you see the 200 section on ahc fluid issues? There's one in the 100 section also. somewhere.
No other than I've seen somewhere about a bad batch of AHC gel.

they also said dealers weren't selling it. So people were buying the big metal tins of it somewhere. I think that was december though.

they also said dealers weren't selling it. So people were buying the big metal tins of it somewhere. I think that was december though.

Partsouq, and also found on ebay for the 2.5L tins.

The site seems to be broken now, there's no option for checkout. only "email list" when you go to checkout. Looks like they've been overwhelmed
Well when I was looking, it had 50 other people had looked at front axles, so yea… the mud bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom