Towing Hitch Cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone, after months of searching for the right 200 I was able to pick up a low mileage Heritage edition yesterday. I’ve been dreaming of owning a LC since I was in high school reading all of my Dad’s car magazines and buying guides. I’m so excited to finally be an actual owner!

The vehicle I bought did not have the hitch cover. Is it possible to purchase a painted (black) oem cover from Toyota?

Thanks

Hi everyone, after months of searching for the right 200 I was able to pick up a low mileage Heritage edition yesterday. I’ve been dreaming of owning a LC since I was in high school reading all of my Dad’s car magazines and buying guides. I’m so excited to finally be an actual owner!

The vehicle I bought did not have the hitch cover. Is it possible to purchase a painted (black) oem cover from Toyota?

Thanks

Probably so, but I can make you a better deal because I have an extra one. Mine was rear ended, but I had a hitch on it at the time so I have that cover plus the one that came with the replacement bumper. Send me a private message if you're interested and I'm sure we can work something out.

You could get PT228-35960-HP if you want it OEM.
Should fit or are there different sizes over there?
IMG_9864.jpeg

Oh and big gratulation to your first Land Cruiser 🥳

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom