Towing/ Camping /Trailers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

depositphotos_29980121-stock-illustration-application-denied-stamp.jpg

CT you know you are a rock crawler dude! You wanna go back to the room after a long day not set one up. I know this after 9 days in AK with you. lol

But our days aren't long...they are a masterfully orchestrated blend of awesome pants, coffee, offroading, Land Cruisers and great terrain/scenery/history. Capped off with bourbon and outstanding restaurant quality food.

Overlanding is a lot like technical rock crawling in that in order to be enjoyable the group size has to be small. Mostly that's due to National rules, campsite size and overall agility. 6-8 max.

It's not about being exclusive it is about having a crew that fills up

That is the main advantage of park wheeling. You can split into small groups and hang as a big group at night.

Back when we drove all over the US rockcrawling it was the same deal. Had to keep the groups small. Rarely did we have room to invite others.

Alright guys, I'm looking at options for spare tires for my trailer and really am trying to prevent the real estate and weight of the spare. So...I thought about an adapter so I could use my spare on my lx470 on the trailer in case of emergency (5 lug truck- 6 lug trailer). I know the safety concerns with adapters/spacers but this would be to limp into town. Tire height are = on truck and trailer.

Terrible idea? If not, what the heck am I actually looking for with an adapter to get what I need?

Alright guys, I'm looking at options for spare tires for my trailer and really am trying to prevent the real estate and weight of the spare. So...I thought about an adapter so I could use my spare on my lx470 on the trailer in case of emergency (5 lug truck- 6 lug trailer). I know the safety concerns with adapters/spacers but this would be to limp into town. Tire height are = on truck and trailer.

Terrible idea? If not, what the heck am I actually looking for with an adapter to get what I need?

Or you can put a fancy rear bumper with tire carrier on your truck, mount the truck spare on the bumper and put the trailer spare under the truck.

It is a game changer. It brings new meaning to 'EAF'.

#EspressoAF

Yes, it's vertical. It's formatted to watch on your phone.

100% legit, pure, uncut, unplugged espresso...

IMG_4707.JPG

It's even EasyAF to assemble...

It is a game changer. It brings new meaning to 'EAF'.

#EspressoAF

Yes, it's vertical. It's formatted to watch on your phone.

100% legit, pure, uncut, unplugged espresso...

View attachment 1532072

It's even EasyAF to assemble...

Its the millenium falcon of espresso machines. Its glorious.

upload_2017-9-7_9-59-37.png

49 Tire can have one of these within a week.

$5350 plus tax

upload_2017-9-7_10-0-34.png

• Additional accessories shown are sold separately
  • Removable/adjustable fenders
  • Pro Comp AT Sport tires 265/70R17 mounted on Pro Comp Series 51 Steel Wheels (qty 3)
  • 5x5 wheel bolt pattern
  • All doors equipped with locking t-handle latches
  • 3 main doors with slider drawer system
  • S/S sliders with 200 lbs. capacity
  • Rear sliders have hold open/closed latches to prevent unwanted movement
  • All sliders equipped with hold close latches
  • Kitchenette cabinet with locking drawer
  • Generator/fridge cabinet with Mesh floor
  • Integrated tie down points front and sides. 2 front, 4 each side one on top of main compartment
  • Electric brakes with integrated break away brake system
  • 7 pin trailer wiring socket
  • 2 inch front receiver /hitch mount adaptable to use articulating hitch or pintle hook
  • 2 inch rear receiver hitch for mounting accessories
  • 2 rear mounted shackle mounts for 3/4 inch shackles
  • 2 inch ball coupler included for on-road use ONLY
  • For off-road use you must use an articulating style coupler

Is that the Smittybuilt trailer?

it is. They are retailing at $5999
I saw it on their site. Just posted this for reference as much as anything. Of course I would love to sell 100 of them. lol

Anyone have an adjustable HD 8" drop ball mount they aren't using?

Not yet. Inspection next week. Agreed on a price and hope to negotiate down more after the inspection. We drove to see it last weekend after the State game. It's in Ramsey, IL. That's right, F'n Illinois!

You drove to Illinois to look at an RV and left without it knowing you would have to drive BACK to Illinois to get it?

Holy s***. If I only had 10% of your patience I'd have so much money.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom