For Sale Tons of FZJ80/LX450 parts--BIG UPDATE! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have complete set of flairs and cladding? if so shipping to 33316.
Thanks

Still have the cowl panel between hood and windshield? Some idiot stepped on mine. If so, clean shape? I’ll be painting black. Chris. (864)314-1914

Still have the cowl panel between hood and windshield? Some idiot stepped on mine. If so, clean shape? I’ll be painting black. Chris. (864)314-1914
Sorry for the delay. I missed your post somehow. I do have 2 cowls available. They are straight, but need paint.

EA63579D-C534-41C3-83AA-8273E89D7F66.jpeg

5DC3B18C-3E17-4475-A41E-3E71592BEEF1.jpeg

Any chance you still have a passenger side front door pull?

Hello and Happy New Year! I am looking for front passenger fender flares, I scrolled through the post saw someone was interested in a rear. I have a 93 80, let me know thanks

Driver door interior door handle/grab (oak color)and cigarette lighter socket shipped to Long Beach, CA 90815 - please.

@2 E L O - Do you have the rear most driver side, glossy black plastic trim piece that has the vents in it and mounts directly behind the slider window? There's a small body seal between it and the body.

Sorry, not sure what it's called.

Last edited:
Hello and Happy New Year! I am looking for front passenger fender flares, I scrolled through the post saw someone was interested in a rear. I have a 93 80, let me know thanks
Sorry for the delay. I am all out of flares--sorry!

@2 E L O - Do you have the rear most driver side, glossy black plastic trim piece that has the vents in it and mounts directly behind the slider window? There's a small body seal between it and the body.

Sorry, not sure what it's called.
Sorry--I do not have these pieces.

Driver door interior door handle/grab (oak color)and cigarette lighter socket shipped to Long Beach, CA 90815 - please.
I might still have these items. I'll check and let you know. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom