TLCA Raffle Truck build (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tentative arrival date for the Raffle Truck is 1/14.

Those wishing to contribute to the costs can send me a PM. CLCC is setting up a separate bank account for all monetary donations to the Raffle Truck (Thank you Les!). All funds received will go towards the transport and the purchase of any parts or services that are required.

As you can see, we have a decent start on filling in the missing parts. Please check your basements, attics, garages, shops and storage sheds for anything we can use or trade for something else we need.

Thanks everyone!

Dan - Sent you and Rob a PM. Rob indicated Chris would be delivering at IPOR on or about the 14th. Please PM your contact info (phone and address ) to Rob Matzell and me so we can close the loop with Chris.

Thanks!

Just got done PM'ing with Dan.

Truck will be delivered to KOH, loaded on my gooseneck, and will be in Wisconsin on/about Valentines Day. (Oddly enough, my fiancee wants me home...whoda thunk) It should spend as little time as possible in the open in this salt-ridden wasteland.

I plan to head East again later that week, 950ish miles to Fredericksburg...and as much as I'd love to personally give Cam a wet sloppy kiss, I'm also sure I'll be sick of the drivers seat in my Duramax.

Initial/tentative plan is an evening in Indy, be in Fredericksburg the next day (late), drink too much, and drive 16 hours home the next day.

IF anyone is able to mid-point (or any-point) on my route, I'd love it. However, I do have the time, and understand that not everyone does.

There IS a possible monkey wrench...but the truck will just sit a bit longer in WI...and I'm not going to bring it up unless it actually happens...

Wow I guess there is a 40 coming to fredericksburg. Holy Crap for real woody

Cam

:clap::clap::clap: Thank You Woody! :clap::clap::clap:

Way to go Woodrow!

Thanks Woody. This is great!

the 'tentative delay' struck today...the house sold...closing is March 18th...

means I sign papers tomorrow and make an offer on another one, and plan to close on it March 1.

Either way, it'll get there....I'll need the trailer space :) Just gona be another couple weeks, likely zip it over early in March....

That'll be great. I need the time to get my 40 back together.

I left work at 11:00AM and took the rig to Woody at the King of the Hammers event. I got back home at 4:00AM and was at work at 8:00AM.

It is in his capable hands now.

Good luck with the restofication.
Feb 14 011.jpg
Feb 14 012.jpg

Last edited:
Rig is in Wisconsin...2022 miles in 37 hours this weekend...still unsure on when I'll get it to VA, but should be fairly soon :)

I left work at 11:00AM and took the rig to Woody at the King of the Hammers event. I got back home at 4:00AM and was at work at 8:00AM.

It is in his capable hands now.

Good luck with the restofication.

Rig is in Wisconsin...2022 miles in 37 hours this weekend...still unsure on when I'll get it to VA, but should be fairly soon :)

Thanks for all that driving! :beer:

X200!

Thanks just doesn't say enough!

Anticipate delivery of the TLCA FJ40 at the Tech Day on Saturday at IPOR...I plan to leave here Friday as the buttcrack of dawn (who is this Dawn person anyways, and what makes her buttcrack so special??)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom