TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's pretty interesting. I wonder if you need to be the size of a Japanese person to make use of the kitchen/bathroom in that thing?

That little motor makes 73hp. I'm thinking hills would be slow...haha.

If a person could find one of those things cheap, could swap the whole camper to a HZJ75. Now that would be cool!

I've always wanted to test drive one of those Left handed five-in-the-tree shifters. Seems like it might be brain twister.

Last edited:
I got into one in Tucson,AZ of all places. They are over 6' tall inside and basically just huge! Very comfortable to sit and be in. If the engine is that enemic then I suggest a 12HT transplant.

I got into one in Tucson,AZ of all places. They are over 6' tall inside and basically just huge! Very comfortable to sit and be in. If the engine is that enemic then I suggest a 12HT transplant.

Haha, good luck making it fit. Those 'toaster vans' also have one of the worst crash ratings of that vintage of Toyota. 2 star I think...

Sold...someone here buy them?
Bc auction site had a Garmin gps in Vic... $9 when I saw it yesterday.

Nice little trailer:

$1,600 · Enclosed Camping Trailer, Small, Light and Very Comfortable

$1,600 · Enclosed Camping Trailer, Small, Light and Very Comfortable

57097958_934.jpg

Vern, you're slipping... ;)

9v rechargeable battery... interesting. Agree it would be good behind a 40 after adding an axle and loosing the wheelbarrow tires. I hate those tiny wheels.

9v rechargeable battery... interesting. Agree it would be good behind a 40 after adding an axle and loosing the wheelbarrow tires. I hate those tiny wheels.

Why would such a tiny trailer need another axle?

Would be easy to lift it and put some bigger tires on it. To be honest I'm surprised that little trailer has not sold yet. It's a good deal for what it is. Well put together actually. Not a great time of year to sell something like that I guess....

Only thing that would concern me about it is the lack of ventilation. Needs a roof vent with fan. Hopefully the windows open at least.

Why would such a tiny trailer need another axle?

Would be easy to lift it and put some bigger tires on it. To be honest I'm surprised that little trailer has not sold yet. It's a good deal for what it is. Well put together actually. Not a great time of year to sell something like that I guess....

Only thing that would concern me about it is the lack of ventilation. Needs a roof vent with fan. Hopefully the windows open at least.

Mostly 13" or 15" rims & tires. The tiny tent trailer axles don't have much for a hub or bearings... I'd spend $250 on a new axle rather than rebuilding the hubs that are there.

Too light and tall of a trailer with soft springs gets real scary behind a light truck in crosswind. a second axle might help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom