Throwback Thursday Cruiser Picture Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lil Lipstick for the 1f'n pig before the 2f build with the gm ambulance alternator and aisle #3 spectre (not offroad) cold air intake :grinpimp:

IMG_1091.JPG

All of the reasons I love a Land Cruiser!

First ACC ride at Golden Mtn Park in Sparta, November 2011. Inaugural run of the 80, my first official wheeling trip and the place where a number of great friendships began.

IMG_2390.JPG

First ACC ride at Golden Mtn Park in Sparta, November 2011. Inaugural run of the 80, my first official wheeling trip and the place where a number of great friendships began.

View attachment 1496161
Always liked those wheels on an 80

Jrob's 40.jpg

Jrob's 40 before it made the trip to the US. How it looked when he bought it too! Ole El Toro!

4/2013 busted by Raleigh news and observer crew on way to a car show hosted by Leith Toyota

The BrownDog riding shotgun with proper PPE in place :D
photo.JPG

Unfortunately there is not. An untouched intro at best but no history/mod log during my ownership. My 80tech addiction has kept me occupied but that place is getting old and annoying lol Need to put together a thread to maintain in 45 section.

Terribly incomplete thread and format is all off for some reason after some mud updates. Reading that body work section still burns. Wasnt thrilled for the price and im better fabber and planner now; was in a rush to make the OBX club trip.

new company cruiser

Yes im a tire/wheel combo whore. Just barely avoided going back to 38's and 3" bs. But digging the power and look of my tall n skinny 315's and the longevity it provides my boxer shorts lol

Thanks though :beer: Its a load of fun but she hides her canadian heritage well from afar ;). That and the fact the poor girl got Mushro'd before my ownership unbeknowst to me but escaped true butchery. A Better choice than the 4 or 5 south american options I looked at or Junk's old rusty junk :hillbilly:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom