Thoughts on LC Wheels for LX570?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for responding on this old thread. Fair to say the 18" are more comfortable for highway miles than the 21"s?
I can’t say that I’ve noticed much difference, certainly not on interstates. If there is any difference it would be on potholed local roads, not on highways which are generally much better maintained.

I changed to 18" wheels because:

1) I go out on the beach in the summer and need to air down to 15 psi, and I don't trust low profile tires aired down that far.
2) I want more sidewall to avoid damage to tires and wheels from potholes.

To be honest, the 21" wheels rode just fine, which was a surprise to me. If your main concern is ride, I would suggest that you try whatever you have on now for a while before spending a bunch of money.
 
Last edited:
I noticed a more nicer, more comfortable ride when going from 20" stock LX wheels (Defender LTX 285/50/20) to 18" LC wheels (Defender LTX 275/65/18)

YMMV, but I wish I had done it years earlier.
Thanks. This is very helpful. Do you think you could have put a 285/65/18 on, or do you think that would rub the wheel well? I'm going to an 18 and just need to decide on what size Michelin Defender.
 
Thanks. This is very helpful. Do you think you could have put a 285/65/18 on, or do you think that would rub the wheel well? I'm going to an 18 and just need to decide on what size Michelin Defender.
I suspect that would fit. I ran 285/65 R18 K02s on my 2013 without any lift. Check the diameter of the Defender.
 
Thanks. This is very helpful. Do you think you could have put a 285/65/18 on, or do you think that would rub the wheel well? I'm going to an 18 and just need to decide on what size Michelin Defender.
Yep, that will fit. I went with 275 to save some coin.
 
View attachment 3269446

I have 2020 lc wheels on a 2013 Lexus lx 570 with Michelins defender ltx 285/60. I purchased the denso tpms from Amazon. Tires were from discount tire. They installed tpms for free. They price matched Costco. Costco would not install my Tpms. Since they were not purchased from them. I paid five hundred for five lc wheels for eBay.
Sorry to revive an old thread, but do those 18" LC wheels fit without spacers?
 
Sorry to revive an old thread, but do those 18" LC wheels fit without spacers?
Fits without spacers. Discount tire has been doing five tire rotations. They are at 7 after 58k miles. I do get them rotated every 5k miles.

My next set will be the same as well.
 
Sorry to revive an old thread, but do those 18" LC wheels fit without spacers?
Wheels from the previous gen Tundra, Sequoia, LC, and LX fit on all of them. I’ve got Sequoia wheels on my 2020 LX. They had previously been on my 2013 LC.
 
Back
Top Bottom