This little piggy didn't come home

• Thread starter island45
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
island45

island45

Website
www.mtpickettwoodworking.com
Known about this for years. Sitting in a very mossy woods since 2004. I think I remember it was a 74. Crunched right rear quarter , tailgate in a V shape. All the usual rust suspects. I just had to look. And to top it all off, the out of state owner is not interested in selling it. No, I won't ask about selling parts off it. Just saying they are out there, and was a fun outing just to chase it down.

Graypig 1

Graypig 2

Graypig 3

Graypig 4

bobm

bobm

WTF, WTF, WTF!!!!
Known about this for years. Sitting in a very mossy woods since 2004. I think I remember it was a 74. Crunched right rear quarter , tailgate in a V shape. All the usual rust suspects. I just had to look. And to top it all off, the out of state owner is not interested in selling it. No, I won't ask about selling parts off it. Just saying they are out there, and was a fun outing just to chase it down.

View attachment 2849010

View attachment 2849012

View attachment 2849013

View attachment 2849014
Don't know which project he gonna start 1st 😘. Nice set of (guess!) Mirrors you Pervs 🤣🤣🤣😉😂😂🤪😯🤔😒😎

island45

island45

Website
www.mtpickettwoodworking.com
Like I didn't see those mirrors..... I've been on this island for 42 years. Was a landcruiser whore when I arrived. Pretty sure I know about most of them on this 58 sq mile rock. One thing I have learned is to not piss off the guy that is "gonna restore it when his kid is sixteen, or when he retires". Unfortunately this is anything but a 'high desert', and those who hesitate are lost.