For Sale This cruiser is in Billings, Montana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Nice 1967 Land Cruiser FJ40 32K

Nice paint job, all metal work on tub completed. Has a mix of years of cruisers, later model Tub with early doors and top but includes flip out windows on the side of the hardtop. Nice upholstery on all seats and even has the original rubber mat for the floors. Late model windshield with wipers low on the windshield. All lights and signals work as well as the gauges. Goo
frank6.jpg
frank7.jpg
frank9.jpg
frank9.jpg
frank9.jpg
frank6.jpg
frank9.jpg
frank8.jpg
frank7.jpg
frank6.jpg
d running 2F engine with new gaskets and seals, including the rear main and front-end seal and pan gasket. EGR working correctly, nicely tuned Webber carburetor. Has the electronic ignition. It has a new clutch including resurfaced flywheel and new clutch and pressure plate, pilot bearing and throw out bearing. It has new brakes all around including a new master cylinder rebuilt calipers and resurfaced drums in the rear. The transmission received a new input seal as well, the transfer case was rebuilt with new bearings and seals. The park brake was rebuilt with new shoes and hardware. The front axle had the knuckles rebuilt and new wheel bearings, the hubs were cleaned and reassembled and a new pinion seal installed. The rear axle had new axle bearings and seals and a new pinion seal installed. This is a very nice cruiser, ready for years of enjoyment.
Contact larry Brewster larry05@bresnan.net selling it for a friend get ahold of me and I'll answer all questions.

Last edited:
Nice 1976 Land Cruiser FJ40

Nice paint job, all metal work on tub completed. Has a mix of years of cruisers, later model Tub with early doors and top but includes flip out windows on the side of the hardtop. Nice upholstery on all seats and even has the original rubber mat for the floors. Late model windshield with wipers low on the windshield. All lights and signals work as well as the gauges. Good running 2F engine with new gaskets and seals, including the rear main and front-end seal and pan gasket. EGR working correctly, nicely tuned Webber carburetor. Has the electronic ignition. It has a new clutch including resurfaced flywheel and new clutch and pressure plate, pilot bearing and throw out bearing. It has new brakes all around including a new master cylinder rebuilt calipers and resurfaced drums in the rear. The transmission received a new input seal as well, the transfer case was rebuilt with new bearings and seals. The park brake was rebuilt with new shoes and hardware. The front axle had the knuckles rebuilt and new wheel bearings, the hubs were cleaned and reassembled and a new pinion seal installed. The rear axle had new axle bearings and seals and a new pinion seal installed. This is a very nice cruiser, ready for years of enjoyment.
Contact larry Brewster larry05@bresnan.net selling it for a friend get ahold of me and I'll answer all questions.
View attachment 2221824

View attachment 2221824

What's the asking price?

Bottom door gap looks even but it looks like the door does not match up with the top (GAP top left corner). More pictures will for sure help with interest.

Bottom door gap looks even but it looks like the door does not match up with the top (GAP top left corner). More pictures will for sure help with interest.
cruiser is a mix of years so there are a few fitment problems. I'll try to get some more pic's

Did you delete the 1st pics (profile from the drivers side) that show the ill-fitting doors/top?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom