The Ultimate Build-up Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

But I ran 'er out to Gilmer for ICBM as a very special guest of The Wise One and discovered a little problem .....

Last edited:
Weebles wobble ... but they don't fall down.

My junk kept fallin' down.

Need to make 'er into a Weeble. :grinpimp:

Gonna have to ponder on this for a day or two. :rolleyes:

:flamingo:

You'll need mulipile batteries and a few packs of blades. I here dredging companies have some of both on hand!@

Good news ... done "borrowed" me some tools to trim lil' bit off the edges of my junk. Gonna get right to work on 'er .... soon as I finish this here case of beer. :grinpimp:

Damn what a night ... empty beer cans and used sawzall blades were flyin'. :D

Took off the smashed up hood and cut the front fenders off ... leavin' the inner fenders in place. Bolted up one of them fancy 18 lb. fiberglass hoods from HoleShot (www.HoleShotoffroad.com) ... with them cute little fenders built in. [Josh whipped up some fancy brackets to hold the hood pins.] :D

Then just absolutely hacked the livin' s*** outta the back of 'er. :grinpimp:

Oh by the way ... them's my new 42" IROK's on the front. :bounce: :bounce:

Last edited:
Threw two more 42" IROK's on the back and trailered 'er into Bonham so Josh could weld a coupla bars onto the back of the cage for me. He welded the bars to some plates and bolted them onto the frame so the whole cage will unbolt.

That way I can remove it and make a shorter one in case Nolen wants a ride. :grinpimp:

Josh made a sexy little bracket and reworked the fuel tank filler neck to connect to the passenger-side bar. :D

Kept the Optimas behind the seats for better weight distribution. Left enough of the tub on the back so I can get a panel made to cover up the back so she looks good again. Remember .... Rule #1 .... Gots ta look good. :bounce: :bounce:

Last edited:
There's a fella south of Bonham used to race cars round 'n round in a circle. He's gotta big machine thang that bends sheetmetal and I put 'em to work. He whipped out a little back panel for me outta a sheet of recycled beer cans and threw some poppity rivots at it to hold 'er on. :D

I pointed a half dozen rattle cans of OD green at 'er to freshen 'er up a bit and stuck on a Gen-u-ine Ty-ota sticker made for the tailgates of them little pickups they make. :grinpimp:

It's been a friggin' struggle and I'm gonna take a little time away from 'er. 'Bout all that's left is to throw on some lights and plates so she'll be legal to cruise 'round (sorta).

Last edited:
... and some finishin' touches to try to keep Johnny Law at bay when I'm easin' on over to the beer store ....

Opened up the JCWhitney catalog .... the official WishBook for The White Trash ... and ordered up a whole mess of lites. :D

2.5" Yeller LED's inserted into the bumper for signals ... and into the bib for runnin' lites. :)

55 watt halojun lites mounted on the top slinky spring mount for rock lites. :cool:

Bent the front plate under the bumper and bolted it to keep 'er safe. :grinpimp:

Last edited:
Kept my bling-bling StreedRod plate holder ... complete with plate lite and third brake lite ... and bolted 'er up to the rear panel.

Some more of them 2.5" LED's in the back .... 'cept these are red .... for brakes and runnin' lites inserted into the rear crossmember.

Stuck on some pointed lites for signals .... catalog said they was supposed to be stuck on mirrors ... :flipoff2:

Coupla more them halojun deals tucked underneath to see what I'm fixin' to back over ....

Bolted up a set of Ford Superduty towhooks to protect my purdy lites and tow the Good Doctor's Piggy around. :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Last edited:
.... and done installed me a windshield so I could stick them official TX stickers ....

Bolted on a Gen-u-ine rearview mirror from a racecar ... brackets are made for rollcage and when you look straight into it ya see s*** behind ya and on the sides ... sorta like bein' in The Funhouse at the fair. :grinpimp:

Last edited:
O.K. .... that's it .... she's done.

I'm now the biggest Dawg to stay on the porch. :grinpimp:

She's got tags, inspection sticker, and insurance .... if'n ya see me easin' on into the WalMart in your town .... go 'head and give me a friendly wave.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce2: :flamingo: :flamingo: :flamingo: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce:

Drove 'er on into the big city of Telephone, TX this mornin' so I could get me some biscuits and gravy. Passed by the weighin' scales at the gravel pit on the way .... drove up on 'em on the way back. :D

Fella gave me a slip sayin' 4540 lbs. :cool:

Keep in mind when the Club's Bitch wrote 'bout my junk in the May/June '04 TT, her fightin' weight was 5350 lbs. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom