The Ultimate Build-up Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welded up some flat spots for the front slinky springs .... fittin' up a ram for the full-hydro steerin'.

Last edited:
Damn .... been so busy that it's hard to take a break long 'nuff to take a picture ... but I gotta few. :grinpimp:

Put a hoop thang over the front pumpkin too. Braced 'er up and tied in the steerin' ram and the 3-link deal. Tossed on a pair of slinky springs and a coupla shocks.

Last edited:
It's been a friggin' struggle ... but I got 'er back on 'er own feet. :D

:idea: I reckon tomorrow I'll see what she can do. :idea:

Last edited:
Editor's Note: The author of this here thread is a lyin' sumbitch and I can't take no more of this s***. He is totally incapable of even THINKIN' 'bout doin' any of this here work ... and in fact didn't do a lick of it. Couple years ago he left the Ramble in Arkansas and dropped off his junk at WMS in Haskell, OK. (www.wagonermachine.com). He gave them a few concepts of what he wanted, gave 'em a large check, and told 'em they had 6 weeks to do it all. Them Boys at WMS are not only damn-fine folks ... but also DAMN good at what they do. Exactly 6 weeks later, this sorry author picked up his junk ... on time and on budget. The only testing done was to drive it around the block and flex it out on their 18-wheeler trailer to make sure nuthin' hit. Threw it in his trailer and hauled ass to the Black Hills in South Dakota to give 'er a run. :D

Last edited:
YES, AWSOME!!!!! :cheers:
KOWBOY, i think the way you cut the frame out so you add the trailing arm brackets, i just amazing!
i have never seen that done, you guys are just amazing fabricators,amazing!!!
EXCELLENT JOD MR. PREZ.

Rock Taxi said:
Ever thought about removing some sheet metal?

Ed

:idea: :idea:

Stay tuned brother ... have to see how the test runs go. :grinpimp:

Minor delay in the build up for a week so I can conduct the nightly White Trash meetin's here at the 3X'S. Gotta get caught up on some lies and some quality drinkin' time with the Boys ... :beer: :beer:

..... not to mention a thorough review of the Presidential Security Policies. :bounce2: :censor: :bounce2:

:flamingo:

Tell her Hi from the Williams's's'ss'.

O.K. ... coffee breaks over ... time to get back to work ...

Stretched 'er legs out on Hal John's Trail in the Black Hills ...

HOLY ARTICULATION BATMAN!! :grinpimp:

Last edited:
Ahhh ... what the hell ... mize well do some tourist s*** ....

This here deal turned out real nice. :cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom