the sat after thanks giv (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

John & Jeremy will be there, if the alarm wakes me up....

That was great fun, bring on the pics....

Great way to spend a Saturday off the HWY at 9AM on the HWY at 8PM:D
Ajax group 11.26.05.jpg

looks like a good turn out. wish i could have been there, tried to go wheeling today myself (got stuck in the snow) seems like our runs are getting better and better. Hey phil whats up with the tow strap? are you pulling or being pulled?

mike

lx450landcruiser said:
looks like a good turn out. wish i could have been there, tried to go wheeling today myself (got stuck in the snow) seems like our runs are getting better and better. Hey phil whats up with the tow strap? are you pulling or being pulled?

mike

PULLING - Robs front axle was hung up :grinpimp:

Great turnout! Seemed like everyone had a good time. Hayleigh had a blast runnin around all day and visiting with everyone, easpecially the crazy guy in the orange truck ;)

11 trucks on that trail, or any trail in the area for that matter, will deffinately make for a long day. Add to the mix a couple of stockers and only 2 rigs with sliders and the day gets that much longer. I had a great time for sure and once again got denied on running upper Ajax.

What's that concoction of Doug's called again? Gotta get me some of that.

Camp will be at the ajax mill at the top of upper

Cool,
How many rigs you guys planning on having out there? I may try to camp this weekend instead, but that's kinda up to the boss. I am however planning to come out and run Upper only on Saturday. We'll see how that goes though.

Not always, but ya never know what you're gonna miss, that's whay ya can't go missin these runs.

Man I keep forgetting to bring my camera, did anyone happen to get any photo's of the orange/red fj60 on the rocks?

BMAN said:
Not always, but ya never know what you're gonna miss, that's whay ya can't go missin these runs.
yeah that stuff came way out of left feild somewhere... Anyone want to hear something loud? Huh?!?!?! Hold my beer!!

Relix said:
Man I keep forgetting to bring my camera, did anyone happen to get any photo's of the orange/red fj60 on the rocks?
Howdy! Yup, I did! Several of the FJ-60, and a couple of the FJ-40. I got about 60 shots total from the run, a few more still in the camera. I can bring prints to next meet. I've got it all on CD's too. Maybe I can send them to Kevin to post up. John

"Ordering Tannerite Targets is easy and legal for any adult. No license of any sort is required."

That's why we live in the US OF A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom