The Rebirth of Jillian (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sad, sad day! I wanted to get a 100 and do a mild build of it and tow 80 but 80s to fat, maybe once she's chopped to nothing I will. I hope you enjoy your new beast, make sure the new owner comes to ih8mud and continues on with the the 80s life.

So how hard was this to do? I tried mounting stock tires on stock rims and it seemed impossible. I gave up and had a shop do it. I can't imagine trying to mount Iroks. I would love to mount my own tires as I don't use wheel weights and I would save money.

It's not as hard as it seems. Here is a little video of the process. Since then our technique has improved after about 4 more sets. As they say practice makes it perfect. Also now we balance the tires using about 10oz of BBs. Works pretty good.

Jillian is going to a fellow 'mud guy but he's not on here very often. To be totally honest, most of Jillian will end up on his current 80. (Yes, Jillian is getting parted out.)

It looks like I will be able to pick up my new Toy on Friday!!!

As a side note, is there anybody on here that would be interested in the new body once the bob is complete? I'm just trying to see the interest...

Wow you actually tricked someone into buying your 80? :flipoff2: They are going to have a massive PO syndrome of wtf did this guy do to this truck!

Wow you actually tricked someone into buying your 80? :flipoff2: They are going to have a massive PO syndrome of wtf did this guy do to this truck!

:meh: It was a mall cruiser :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom