The "Nowhere Else to Put This Insane Crap" thread NEPTIC (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Technically maybe, but what it really is, is 19 feet and 5,000 pounds of boulevard cruising awesomeness. Even better in purple.
Friend in high school had one. I was always designated "keeper of the brick" because it would not hold a hill in park so when we went out I had to put the brick under the tire.

Ok,
I need 2 other people who are willing to make a $140 gamble on these.

Saw this online in case anyone was looking to tote about some extra power for the campsite

1667874673846.png

Man I love this guy's videos. His videos put an end to BS modifications pretty quick.

Yeah I'm glad he made that video but I don't get why anyone would want to do a diff drop to begin with if its not needed. Reducing ground clearance is a no for me

Yeah I'm glad he made that video but I don't get why anyone would want to do a diff drop to begin with if its not needed. Reducing ground clearance is a no for me
You'd be surprised

Was at Ollie's tonight and they have Mr. Heater Buddy heaters on sale for 65$... not a bad deal at all! A Perfect add-on for next years Fall Crawl or even for the Relic Run... if it is held at Easter those nights can still get a bit chilly!

1670986572457.png

The electric future is now…9.1s 1/4 mile at 156.5 mph. That’s literally insane

If Lucid can get over their production issues they're going to eat Tesla's lunch.

Hot da-- !

Gymkhana 2022 is so, so great... You guys see this?!?

And the song at the beginning and end is stuck in my head. 1988... So, so dope...

And spotted this sweet, sweet 1st gen 4R in the music video... 😍

Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 10.52.38 PM.png

PS- I just got out of COVID quarantine in Japan... my personal recommendation is don't get COVID while traveling in Japan. 🍻

Last edited:
Love the Pastrana vids! Pastranaland is about 15 minutes from my house, and his vid in Annapolis jumping the harbor was sick too...especially since that one was on streets that I drive everyday. His dad and stepmom live about 5 minutes from me and we cater for them regularly (just last week for a small holiday party)...super nice people for sure. We catered a fundraiser party for them last fall and the guests of honor were Wonder Woman (Linda Carter), the Ironman (Cal Ripken), and Travis....unfortunately Travis couldn't make it.

that dude is nuts with the accelerator pedal! My favorite was when he skipped it across that big puddle towards the end. He hit the ground HARD on that base jump, that left some marks for sure, ouch!

I dealt with his Dad a lot when i worked at my companies Annapolis branch. They rent a good bit of equipment from us like excavators and the like for when they redo the dirt tracks and all at the compound. Good people.

I talked with Travis' step mom yesterday when she was picking up a holiday dinner order from our store...she said that he had promised his wife that he'd quit base jumping before the one in the vid, but this one almost killed him....he was in the hospital for 5 days with multiple blood infusions from internal bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom