The MUD 100 series Photos thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

first time out with new suspension installed...now I need a new rear bumper after going down...Pic looks easy..bumper says :crybaby:

Last edited:
More pics...
r03.jpg
r01.jpg
r02.jpg

Last edited:
Im guessing we here in america cant get the horizontally opened doors either huh... Awsome pics! :D

TEPUI said:
attachment.php

I have an article from "Solo Auto 4x4" (Spain) where they describe the outfitting of a HZJ 105 very similar to this one for African desert photography expeditions.

I can scan it if anyone is interested.

I would love to see that Tepui :)

Thanks !

calamaridog said:
and more again...

Post #86

Why do they taunt us like that? If Mr. T makes and sells 15,000+/- LC a year, I would venture a guess that they could sell atleast a third more if they would import models such as that.

I know I want that front skid plate too!

100_Articulation.jpg

100_Driveway.jpg

Last edited:
And this is my truck at Joeshua Tree National Park in Southern California, it's hard to see but there's a mountain bike hanging in the back of the truck...It was really strange to bike in the middle of the desert:

uzj100-atjoshuatree.jpg

A quick poser shot from this afternoon....

BTW.. I pushed my 100 to its limits today, I couldnt even take any pics of the "situations" I was in most of the time ...(lets just say that I couldnt easily get out any of the doors to take a pic ! )

Oh well..I still have a drivers-side 1/4 panel left... :frown:
mud-pic.jpg

TEPUI said:
attachment.php

I have an article from "Solo Auto 4x4" (Spain) where they describe the outfitting of a HZJ 105 very similar to this one for African desert photography expeditions.

I can scan it if anyone is interested.

That is a ZA number plate (The KwaZulu Natal Province). My ride is similiarly kitted.

Here is a poser shot (RootTop Tent is not currently mounted)
10050-poser.jpg

somerset_wes__8_.jpg

BFG 285x75R16. Outback Drawer System, 74L Dual Fridge Freezer, Dual Battery system, 60l Water tank, Front Runner Roof Rack, Under Roof rack Stainless Steel table, TJM Bullbar, IEF Dual Wheel Carrier (will be fitted next week), vehicle safe, Koala compressor, TaskLED dome lights :) Eazi Awn Rooftop Tent, etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom