The MUD 100 series Photos thread (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Middle of no-where Nevada....
DUNES-800.jpg

Sin,

Those are some VERY sweet pics!!!

ChuckB said:
Sin,

Those are some VERY sweet pics!!!

agreed:grinpimp: ,

can I get a full res version of the tire/sand. I've got a plotter that does 2400dpi/2400dpi that pic would make a nice poster.

SINCITY100 said:
"Testing" my OME shocks :D

Right on! What's wierd? Because the pic is of you head-on and you're off the ground, you look taller and skinnier....almost like a Taco with an ARB. Am I crazy?

Thanks for the props guys ! :D

John, I think it was the crop action that may have stretched the pic to look that way...I agree it (100) looks kinda tall .

Well...if you insist, here are a few more ;)
rack-021-web.jpg
rack-026-2-web.jpg
rack-024-use-2.jpg

SINCITY100 said:
Thanks for the props guys ! :D

John, I think it was the crop action that may have stretched the pic to look that way...I agree it (100) looks kinda tall .

Well...if you insist, here are a few more ;)

Friggin' wacked out. Those are sweet! Man, the last one! :beer:

mtycruiser said:
Poser pictures in a very nice spot, not easy to get to....

I used to live in Saltillo... I know right where these were taken...
not easy to get to??? C'mon its a park with a paved entrance! But it is a great spot! :doh:

subspd said:
I used to live in Saltillo... I know right where these were taken...
not easy to get to??? C'mon its a park with a paved entrance! But it is a great spot! :doh:
You're probably thinking it's the entrance to " La Huasteca", looks similar, but it's not there.
This is a spot on the way to Laguna de Sanchez, you leave the road in Cienega de Gonzalez and drive for a while in a river bed and then up the side of the Sierra Madre to get to a spot the locals call "El Pozo Seco" and/or "El Salto del Agua" it get water only when it rains really hard on the mountains and forms a Zig-Zag cascade that fills " The dry Hole".
Very nice spot, lots of rappelling in the area also.
Can send you a couple other pictures if you want.
How long did you lived in Saltillo?

mty cruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom