The Low and Slow Tennessee Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sooo a little update. Allpro decided to ship my missing parts to an address that wasnt mine. It was sent back to them. They also never sent ups to pick up the incorrect spring. The saga continues...

:)

IMG_0737.JPG

Sexy!

Alrighty yall... My final parts just came in today from Allpro. 103 days since my card was charged... I have all my parts and im ready to roll. Sorry I havent been posting in a while. Tires are mounting tomorrow, next friday is install weekend. Friday - Sunday of cutting and welding. Marlin is going to make my drive shafts for me, so it will be a week or so before I can drive it :/

Dang...that's some production there! It took me 2 full days (8am-9pm) to design and build a front bumper for my 80S.

Good luck!

Thanks man! It was supposed to be done in December! lol I'm pretty dang exited. I just want to run trails with all the other guys at crawl 2017 and not be stuck on the bunny hills

Got a little exited and went ahead and mounted the 35s on the IFS. They barely fit, and rub a little. Ill only drive it like this for less than a week. Oh well...

Tqwi06il.jpg

lD9aL0Ol.jpg

qwokRdol.jpg

And yes my LED set up looks silly, im changing it up very soon haha

Incoming giant photo dump.... worked Friday - Monday from 8 am to 11pm each day. Still not done... Im about 80% done though. just have shocks, bumpstops, paint, and need to move my steering box forward and ill be finshed!

ZrEHHzBl.jpg

UaK1Fvjl.jpg

nTB7Alul.jpg

Zbo7oYkl.jpg

qgQ2RYcl.jpg

XShQzzXl.jpg

65nkhg7l.jpg

HaFNWKOl.jpg

wcfV27il.jpg

q8eNDNVl.jpg

rqeaWzll.jpg

Last edited:
When you sell it I'll buy it!​

Got any extra rear Axle shafts? Something tells me I may need em soon.

The complete rear diff? I'll take it!

@Bodean I was reading your post right when I woke up, I thought you said drive shaft not axle shafts. Sorry about that.

I'll take the drive shaft too! ;) I tend to go thru them and need an extra!

Dayum Boy, when you get after it, you get after it! Looking good.

You got any gauge as to how much lift you got out of the swap? I am always interested in how much lift the springs net on top of the hangers and such.

Keep up the good work.

Dayum Boy, when you get after it, you get after it! Looking good.

You got any gauge as to how much lift you got out of the swap? I am always interested in how much lift the springs net on top of the hangers and such.

Keep up the good work.

I'm not sure, I had a 4 inch ifs bracket lift on it when I cut it all off and it definitely sits at lest two inches higher than that. It's gotta be 6-8 inches total lift.

This is my daily driver so it was more like a sprint than a marathon. I'm at the mercy of marlin now. Ordered drive shafts yesterday so that will give me time to finish the shock mounts front and rear, paint, and move my steering box. I got the box out tonight. Gotta relocate it on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom