The first month was fun! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If I may, I'd like to welcome all of you (80 and 100 guys/gals)from SOR! All of us earlier Cruiser owners love the new found friends! Yes, I speak for all of them.......................cept Gumby, he beat me to it! :p

[glow=red,2,300]WELCOME ABOARD[/glow]

And I too would like to thank Woody and Gumby for a excellent forum... and, in particular, Woody's ongoing efforts to sort out the sniggling little gremlins that occupy this board.

After countless, repeated, and continuing browser hangs, I continue to return to bang my head against the monitor. But it's worth it, because this also happens to be a really great group of guys with a lot a valuable information to share. My thanks to all of them as well ! (Ouch... my damn head...)

R -

Ron,

I know why you do that.

It's because it feels good when you stop, right?

::)

D -

I'll let you know when I stop...

R -

We were a ship without a rudder.

Now I don't know *what* to believe when Photoman posts a pic. "Is it real, or is it Memorex?"

Ron,
Don't use the browser "back" button. Go up a level on the IH8MUD.com Forum tree.

-B-

B -

Yep, figured that one out a while back. Helps a great deal, but does not eliminate the essential problem. Woody thinks it is a particular combination of server side security combined with a local firewall, or other tight security setting. Still searching for the solution...

R -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom