The definitive, "Found a good deal on CL" thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just checked O'Reilly website, it looks like they may have the wrong brake master for 2001 4Runner. At least the picture is not right.

Come on you know it has to be true it's on the internet.:rolleyes:

You probably right. I am interested in the reason for the change? Whole brake system or just a improved booster?

The reason for the change was the addition of TRAC and electronic brake distribution. It's not usually the masters themselves that go bad, but the electronics.

As an aside- I had no problems with my '02 master cylinder.

I guess with ABS it only pulses the brakes when the brake pedal is being pushed. Trac and Stability Control are both capable of applying the brakes without the pedal being pushed. That is more then just programming a ECU. Now the cars will automatically stop themselves before hitting something. Wonder how much that's going to cost to repair.

Not mine. Only 107,000 miles. Not bad for a 2004.

Toyota 2004 Land Cruiser Inspected

This one?

LC2004.png

$2655? Was it on fire?

And I thought FJ60 parts were expensive. I guess the reason that peeps are keeping their 40's is that its an investment. Worth more per pound than other precious metals. Can you fit one in a safe deposit box? :)

Rear Jump Seats FJ40 Land Cruiser

Glenn

And I thought FJ60 parts were expensive. I guess the reason that peeps are keeping their 40's is that its an investment. Worth more per pound than other precious metals. Can you fit one in a safe deposit box? :)

Rear Jump Seats FJ40 Land Cruiser

Glenn

Sounds about right. Figure at this rate the cruiser won't cost over a $150K. Oh wait seats need to be recovered may that $300K. I didn't see a picture were this long or short jump seats? Trying to add up my personal wealth and it seems FJ40 parts need to be included.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom