The Daily Chat Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good morning, so our club hosts annual Fall Gathering in Harrisville NH.
What kind of a truck do you have.
If you are stock stock+ we run class 6 roads in that area.
I would start looking where you live for those.
Public road but not maintained or paved.

Play around on this website I found it useful.
Hopefully we will see you next Fall - 25th Fall Gathering!!!

Welcome! Have you joined Yankee Toys? If so we need to get you onto the members only page. We post runs there. We pretty much have shut down for the winter, there will be a few snow wheeling trips that we will post up.

We have one big event every October on Columbus day weekend, but we will do a spin meeting this year and a couple of runs over the summer.

Welcome! What type of vehicle do you have and what type of trails are you looking for?
80 series
fairly stock
OME lift/suspension with 295/75/16

looking to start with mild stuff until I get to know the trails. I used to travel and live out west and go into death valley and eastern sierras, now back east learning the area

Good morning, so our club hosts annual Fall Gathering in Harrisville NH.
What kind of a truck do you have.
If you are stock stock+ we run class 6 roads in that area.
I would start looking where you live for those.
Public road but not maintained or paved.

Play around on this website I found it useful.
Hopefully we will see you next Fall - 25th Fall Gathering!!!
thanks
94 80 series
I would say stock plus yes
I'll check out that link
thanks

Welcome! Have you joined Yankee Toys? If so we need to get you onto the members only page. We post runs there. We pretty much have shut down for the winter, there will be a few snow wheeling trips that we will post up.

We have one big event every October on Columbus day weekend, but we will do a spin meeting this year and a couple of runs over the summer.
awesome, thanks. i'll have to go into that thread more and read into it.

Took the truck out for a quick lap before work today in the fresh snow! Let it snow!

1701093393517.png

Hey guys, I’m looking for a place in CT that sells DOM tubing

You can always order it through Metal Supermarket. Their pricing is reasonable, at least on the stuff that I have ordered in the past. Plus they will sell you smaller pieces so you don't have to buy full sticks.

One is located in Danbury CT.
4 Lee Mac Ave, Danbury, CT 06810
(203) 293-0406

I just say a post that Jim was selling some or putting together an order.. I think hes in CT. Heres his shop page.

I just say a post that Jim was selling some or putting together an order.. I think hes in CT. Heres his shop page.

I’m actually gonna see him Sunday on a local run.

I guess they call it Prado everywhere else but US

IMG_4447.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom