The Daily Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brought the 55 up to the Bonney eagle car show today

6A805B66-8FFC-4A6E-88BB-75BE80A85656.jpeg

It was an awesome day. The rain stopped before we started and did not return. The trails are well maintained! Not the most difficult place to wheel but has some challenges with go arounds. All and all a great day!!

Pretty freakin cool Land Rover Series 3!! (or is it a D90) Dont think I've ever seen one on 44s in the US before.

I think its a Series 3? 64 or 65 I think. He wheels it alot! IT basically body on a custom built everything else.
I just saw the head lights, its a series 2. (series 3 has headlights in the fenders). That thing is total bad-ass!! What is he running for engine, do you know? I have 1970 Series 2A on 32s with an anemic 2.25L engine. LOL

I just saw the head lights, its a series 2. (series 3 has headlights in the fenders). That thing is total bad-ass!! What is he running for engine, do you know? I have 1970 Series 2A on 32s with an anemic 2.25L engine. LOL

Hes currently on his 3rd LS lol.

Heres some clips from the trip last fall.

NEA4WD Fall Crawl tickets go on sale on the 7/17. I put details and the link to tickets in the member section.

Last min, I forgot to cross post, but Northeast Toyota Cralwers 20th Toyota Takeover is at Rausch this weekend.

NEA4WD Fall Crawl tickets go on sale on the 7/17. I put details and the link to tickets in the member section.
So I paid my annual membership fee but still don’t have access to the member section. Can you send me the link or help me get access to the members section?

front shaft at the t case was only held on by 2 very loose bolts! thaaaaaaats what that noise is... Haha.

I crawled under because the trucks owner didnt have snow gear on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom