The Club Shirts Have Arrived! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The shirts have been printed and are ready to go on sale. Right now, we are in the process of figuring out how to go about shipping them easily, but were almost there, in case people outside the Atlanta area would like to buy one. The shirts will be available for purchase at the February 3rd meeting and the following monthly meetings after as well as at the GA cruisers rides. Also, magnetic koozies are in the works and should be ready within the next month or so.

The price for shirts sizes S-XL is $23 and sizes XXL-XXXL is $25

Front:

Back:

Close up of logo on back:

and the front...

Nice but very 40 oriented. :( Would be great to have one an "unbiased" shirt.

The transfer case shifter pattern from the logo on the back is not only used in the 40 series, but also the fj60.
I'd say it's fairly "unbiased". It's just missing the 80 that you'd like to see on it. :grinpimp:

Looks great.

Bezel is correct.

:clap:

Thanks! We put a lot of time into making sure everything was perfect.

The transfer case shifter pattern from the logo on the back is not only used in the 40 series, but also the fj60.
I'd say it's fairly "unbiased". It's just missing the 80 that you'd like to see on it. :grinpimp:

Thanks! We put a lot of time into making sure everything was perfect.
Err... Okay.

I'm still down for 2 larges!

Looks great guys! They going to be at the February meeting?

I'd like to buy a shirt (size L). I'm not a member, but I was born and raised in GA. I'd need it mailed or mud-shipped to middle TN. Are they available in short sleeve or just long sleeve?

I'd like to buy a shirt (size L). I'm not a member, but I was born and raised in GA. I'd need it mailed or mud-shipped to middle TN. Are they available in short sleeve or just long sleeve?

We are going to get information up on MUD as well as Facebook about shipping shirts in a few days. We'll mark you down for a Large. They are only available in long sleeves this year as well.

Will you have these at GSMTR?

Will you have these at GSMTR?

Our plan is to bring whatever we have left to GSMTR, but we might not have too many left over as we still have a few more GA Cruisers events before then, as well as people wanting them shipped.

Shipping Update:

If you would like a shirt shipped to you, we can now help you out! In order to purchase one, send me a pm with what size you want, where you want it shipped, and your paypal email address and I'll send you a paypal invoice with how much it will cost total. Shipping for one shirt will be $7 and the price is $23 for S-XL or $25 for XXL-XXXL. Remember to take a look at the magnetic koozies we just got in as we can stuff one of those in there without affecting the shipping price. We have about 20 of these shirts left as well and a good number of people want them shipped already. If you want one, your best bet as of now is to buy one and get it shipped to you.

BUMP for the T-shirt sales and shipping options - see below for details. There are small's, large's, and extra-large's left. See the magnetic koozies also, we can combine them in the T-shirt packages and save on shipping. Order while they're still available!

Shipping Update:

If you would like a shirt shipped to you, we can now help you out! In order to purchase one, send me a pm with what size you want, where you want it shipped, and your paypal email address and I'll send you a paypal invoice with how much it will cost total. Shipping for one shirt will be $7 and the price is $23 for S-XL or $25 for XXL-XXXL. Remember to take a look at the magnetic koozies we just got in as we can stuff one of those in there without affecting the shipping price. We have about 20 of these shirts left as well and a good number of people want them shipped already. If you want one, your best bet as of now is to buy one and get it shipped to you.

Shipping Update:

P.M. Sent ........

We still have some shirts available in sizes large (4), extra large (5), and a few smalls (2) to purchase. If you are still interested in purchasing one, since it is getting perfect outside to start wearing them again, pm me and I can get one shipped to you. They will be available at the annual this weekend as well if you plan on attending that event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom