Thank you Kurt!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys,

I have been on Mud for awhile and have never posted about a vendor, period.

Kurt, you guys went above and beyond today! I bought a box of tie rod ends last year (almost exactly 12 months ago) and finally got around to installing them on my FJ55 last night (1971 LHD rig). Rod ends were a box of Joint Fuji #TRE69055, set of 4. Well wouldn't you know it, the last end to install was the passenger side tie rod...it wouldn't thread. After fumbling with the end for a couple of minutes, I realized that the threads were not connected (zero pitch), basically just concentric rings on a rod that did not connect to one another. I ran my thumbnail in the groove and my finger never advanced...weird. It was really strange, there must have been an issue with the die at the plant in Japan. I called up Cruiser Outfitters, fully prepared to pay for a new end, no biggie. From my perspective, the issue was a manufacturing problem and was no fault of the vendor. My hope was that I didn't need to purchase a new set of 4 ends. Well, I shared the problem with the gentlemen at Cruiser Outfitters and he said he's sending me a replacement for FREE! This replacement is provided I return the defective component, obviously. Talk about customer service :bounce:

Kurt, you and your crew have gone above and beyond what I expected, thank you Sir! You have a dedicated client for life.

All the best,

-Mike Dimassi

Recently had a similar situation, needed relay rod ends but there was a mix up and I ended up with tie rod ends instead. I gave them a call and they had a box in the mail that day with replacement parts and a shipping label for the return. @cruiseroutfit's team has been a pleasure to deal with.

Guys,

I have been on Mud for awhile and have never posted about a vendor, period.

Kurt, you guys went above and beyond today! I bought a box of tie rod ends last year (almost exactly 12 months ago) and finally got around to installing them on my FJ55 last night (1971 LHD rig). Rod ends were a box of Joint Fuji #TRE69055, set of 4. Well wouldn't you know it, the last end to install was the passenger side tie rod...it wouldn't thread. After fumbling with the end for a couple of minutes, I realized that the threads were not connected (zero pitch), basically just concentric rings on a rod that did not connect to one another. I ran my thumbnail in the groove and my finger never advanced...weird. It was really strange, there must have been an issue with the die at the plant in Japan. I called up Cruiser Outfitters, fully prepared to pay for a new end, no biggie. From my perspective, the issue was a manufacturing problem and was no fault of the vendor. My hope was that I didn't need to purchase a new set of 4 ends. Well, I shared the problem with the gentlemen at Cruiser Outfitters and he said he's sending me a replacement for FREE! This replacement is provided I return the defective component, obviously. Talk about customer service :bounce:

Kurt, you and your crew have gone above and beyond what I expected, thank you Sir! You have a dedicated client for life.

All the best,

-Mike Dimassi

i
Recently had a similar situation, needed relay rod ends but there was a mix up and I ended up with tie rod ends instead. I gave them a call and they had a box in the mail that day with replacement parts and a shipping label for the return. @cruiseroutfit's team has been a pleasure to deal with.

i can't agree more

he has taken the time to teach me a great many things ...........

Role Modle HELL YES indeed

Untitled9 (1).png

Ah, man... thanks everyone. It's been a super busy last few months and I haven't had a chance to check Mud for a few months. I keep putting it off as I needed to have a bit of time to really dive in and catch up and today is that day. This thread really shot my day thru the roof. Thanks!!! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom