Terminal pins (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Where can I find the terminal pins I need for the 80 series? I am wanting to add the heated seat switches and it seems like you need to do some re-pinning to make it happen but I can't seem to find the P/N on the pin I need.

Thanks, looks like they have the engine loom pieces, I am looking for those ugly yellow interior ones.
Oh, gotcha. The EWD should have the Toyota part numbers, or you can probably find them in this manual with a little digging.
ETA: Sorry, I'm having trouble getting that link to work without it hitting a paywall. If you Google "toyota-tech Molex" it'll be one of the first hits, and it's a Toyota wiring repair manual with pretty much all of their pin and connector part numbers.

Last edited:
Oh, gotcha. The EWD should have the Toyota part numbers, or you can probably find them in this manual with a little digging.
ETA: Sorry, I'm having trouble getting that link to work without it hitting a paywall. If you Google "toyota-tech Molex" it'll be one of the first hits, and it's a Toyota wiring repair manual with pretty much all of their pin and connector part numbers.
no, I appreciate it a lot, thanks!

All your answers will be in this post.
Very cool. Now off to hunt through many MANY pages of connectors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom