Anyone know a vendor I can buy a pigtail from? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m looking for the harness with 1-2” pigtails from a 95-97 antenna switch. It must have all 5 pinned wires. If you know someone who runs a yard please link them and I will contact them directly. My usual places dont have one.

Count me out, I don’t cut harnesses, it makes the rest harder to sell.

I do cut them but I change a bunch because, like he said, it make it hard to sell the rest.

I might be able to help. I have a 95 body that I don't need the harness for- most of the harness was scrapped, but I kept most of the connectors with pigtails. Pm me and we can see if I have what you need

I’m looking for the harness with 1-2” pigtails from a 95-97 antenna switch. It must have all 5 pinned wires. If you know someone who runs a yard please link them and I will contact them directly. My usual places dont have one.
You can also get the connector housing and terminals with pigtails from Toyota.

I might be able to help. I have a 95 body that I don't need the harness for- most of the harness was scrapped, but I kept most of the connectors with pigtails. Pm me and we can see if I have what you need
Waiting to hear back from slow95z and that doesn't work out I'll DM. Thank you!

Depending on what you need, you can always get a smaller replacement section from Toyota and splice. An example is the knock sensor connection, @NLXTACY has a write up on this. IIRC, the part was $18. You can find the connector but it takes some searching.

Toyota housings and pins will be in this doc. Its pretty straight forward after you stare at it for a while ;)
@TankTheLC Page 76 of this doc @80JDM posted is where the connectors are listed. You can then use this Housing Part Number List that @Onur posted up here to cross-reference and identify the correct terminal wire part numbers...then go order them up from your preferred parts dealer.

Attachments

• Housing_Part_Number_List.pdf
    425.4 KB · Views: 157
Sourced thanks everyone

Don’t hold out on us. Where’d you get it from?
We're all in this eighty game together. You will help us one day and feel really good about it. Good luck with the fix.

@YMT had the interior switch harness I purchased. He had the harness leftover from his 80 series body swap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom