techstream? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Scotch

SILVER Star
Threads
anyone have a techstream I can borrow for a day?

Hmmm, I don't of anyone in the mid-state has one, but I've never asked. Are you trying to diagnose an issue or change some settings?

Hmmm, I don't of anyone in the mid-state has one, but I've never asked. Are you trying to diagnose an issue or change some settings?
yeah, haven't run across anyone with one. Want to change some settings, so not urgent. Might check w/ barry at tlc.

You can buy an adapter on amazon for ~$20 and download the app to a mac or pc laptop. There's a thread on it in the GX section as I recall.

You can buy an adapter on amazon for ~$20 and download the app to a mac or pc laptop. There's a thread on it in the GX section as I recall.
It is in the 100 section:
Apparently it is all super cheap to get the components (program and a cable) but seems like actually getting it to work is hit or miss. Most guys seem to get it to work on an old 32 bit machine on an earlier truck.

Let us know how it works out. I have been thinking about giving it a try myself for my 2000 Hundo but have enough aggravating projects in my life right now.

Chris, it took me all of five minutes to make it work on a macbook air using the virtual machine you can download from the first post in the thread you linked. I bought this adapter. Jens.

It is in the 100 section:
Apparently it is all super cheap to get the components (program and a cable) but seems like actually getting it to work is hit or miss. Most guys seem to get it to work on an old 32 bit machine on an earlier truck.

Let us know how it works out. I have been thinking about giving it a try myself for my 2000 Hundo but have enough aggravating projects in my life right now.

thanks fellas

Chris, it took me all of five minutes to make it work on a macbook air using the virtual machine you can download from the first post in the thread you linked. I bought this adapter. Jens.
Good for ya. I am not an Apple guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom