Tech Day/ Wrench Night 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saturday - February 22, 2014 from 1pm - ?

Join us for some wrenching, eating, drinking and just hanging out. Food and drinks will be provided and even a small RC rock course. There will be homemade chili as well as brats, burgers and dogs with some pop, light and other. You can wrench or just hang out and sit and watch 4x4 DVDs while shouting out useless advice on how to fix something.

This is only in a small three car garage so most likely only one project in at a time due to the tables and chairs. But it is heated (if I get a chance to fix it) so we will be comfortable and the weather will not dictate anything.

There will be access to a lift (4-post), welder (120v), 20gal. parts cleaner, 20 ton press, some Toyota tools, air tools, hand tools, etc.

Show up for 5 minutes or the whole day.

Go ahead and post up a project that we can work on. So far, no projects are on the list...

Just PM me for the address and contact information.

If it is anything like the last few then it should be a good turn out and a good time! This year I (we) would especially like to invite our Hoosier buddies (i.e. Bill, Vicky, Ron, Mark, Tom, A.J., Jimmy and Tony) to this joyous occasion and anyone and every one of you guys can stay at my place if you like.

Hope that everyone can make it!

In! Entertaining as always.

I work that day but I'll ask for the weekend off. My manager isn't keen on giving weekends off but I'll ask anyway.
I've heard great things about Scotts tech days, hope I can be there.

I've been looking for a reason to come to the big city. Will try everything I can to make this.

I'm gunna try to make it.
No beer pong for me though.

s***, Scott's milkshake brings indiana'ans to the yard.

I'll also offer up sleeping quarters. One spare bedroom and a few couches...

s***, Scott's milkshake brings indiana'ans to the yard.

I'll also offer up sleeping quarters. One spare bedroom and a few couches...

Sure beats a mini van!

I'd like to attend. It would give me a chance to meet the folks that I haven't...

If I offered a project up right now, I'd have to make something roll, or bring it in the back of the truck.
There are a few possibilities...let me think about it.

John...don't you have a solid axle to rebuild?

I'm in!

I've been up to my ears in potty training and diapers lately.... I need man cave time something terrible.

I'd like to attend. It would give me a chance to meet the folks that I haven't...

If I offered a project up right now, I'd have to make something roll, or bring it in the back of the truck.
There are a few possibilities...let me think about it.

John...don't you have a solid axle to rebuild?

40 is rebuilt and disced. The 4 runner is in pieces....

Planning on it

Well, poopy doopy, I'm out. No one at work will switch weekends with me. This is a suck salad with no bacon bits or croutons, and a light but zesty vinaigrette.

Shoot & dang!!

Hmm, the 80 does still need to be "trimmed":D

Well, poopy doopy, I'm out. No one at work will switch weekends with me. This is a suck salad with no bacon bits or croutons, and a light but zesty vinaigrette.

Shoot & dang!!

Never did like your co workers!

Never did like your co workers!

Lousy buncha screws!

Sonsabitches!

Rotten :censor: group of :ban:, s*** eatin, :censor:ers !!

Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out!

Shoot & dang!!

Why not use your Xmas present from the wife to help persuade one of your co workers to switch?

Interesting idea, very interesting (I say this whilst stroking my beard & gazing upwards, as if lost in thought)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom