TD05/TD06 turbo install pictures 1HD-T (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for some pictures especially how the oil lines and coolant lines are done and routed.

Anyone make there own hard lines or convert to AN Fittings?

Seeking the best way to adapt to to factory coolant hard lines.

Last edited:
i dont have the pictures but if you can find the fittings, its easy. but it will be alittle spendy as the AN fittings are not cheap.
i never use the coolant lines. i dont think they are useful. but it all depend on how and what u think.

i dont have the pictures but if you can find the fittings, its easy. but it will be alittle spendy as the AN fittings are not cheap.
i never use the coolant lines. i dont think they are useful. but it all depend on how and what u think.
thanks for the reply I am debating using a AN compression fitting to hardline or of 37-degree flair.

JIC fittings Identical to AN

What I can tell is there identical most Racecar applications use Aluminum AN fittings and they can also be quite pricey

some people use JICF JICM Fittings as there commonly used with hydraulics cheaper and readily available just to make sure you use the 37-degree bevel ones as there are some fittings that use 45 degree

Here's what I did for an oil feed line for a turbo install.

Post in thread 'Rolling the dice - slow moving turbo HZJ105 project' Rolling the dice - slow moving turbo HZJ105 project - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/rolling-the-dice-slow-moving-turbo-hzj105-project.967105/post-11024688

I visited a hydraulic hose fitting shop, had them make up a hose to work with the existing OEM oil fittings (NPT) to my measurements.
They supplied the fitting that I brazed onto the modified OEM hard line at the turbo.

Similar could be done for water lines. Or use compression fittings too adapt from hard line to hose barb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom