Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good afternoon I am a local club president and wheel at miobi often it was brought to my attention by a freind of mine U guys may need body's to hold the event and we jump at any chance we can get to wheel u can't count us in for atleast 6 or 7 rigs a few haven't confirmed for sure yet ...

That is how we roll.
FB_IMG_1500910006163.jpg

Good afternoon I am a local club president and wheel at miobi often it was brought to my attention by a freind of mine U guys may need body's to hold the event and we jump at any chance we can get to wheel u can't count us in for atleast 6 or 7 rigs a few haven't confirmed for sure yet ...
Cool, bring them on! What club do you represent? I was thinking about posting on the Iowa Jeep club as well.

I'm hoping to attend for at least one day provided my 40 is done. From the sounds of it i wont take it out much just coming off nearly 2 years of work but I'd like to see some of the event.

Also, i had volunteered to bring sweet corn but the lack of rain has severely impacted this year's crop. I've got a second planting which may come through...but no guarantees unfortunately!

I'm hoping to attend for at least one day provided my 40 is done. From the sounds of it i wont take it out much just coming off nearly 2 years of work but I'd like to see some of the event.

Also, i had volunteered to bring sweet corn but the lack of rain has severely impacted this year's crop. I've got a second planting which may come through...but no guarantees unfortunately!
hope to see you there

I'll be there.

Tony

Crap, its a no go for me. I was just informed we're heading to my in laws that weekend for a baptism. Not a good trade im afraid!

Rob @wicker let me know and ill drop a check in the mail for the shirts.

From TAC looks like only a few hours drive will come if not too late to register and get some t-shirts. Have to go on business to your neck of the woods today and tomorrow but let me know.

Is camping first come, first serve, or can it be reserved? I can't really find anything other than it's available on their website

Is camping first come, first serve, or can it be reserved? I can't really find anything other than it's available on their website
It's usually first come first serve. Tent or camper?

From TAC looks like only a few hours drive will come if not too late to register and get some t-shirts. Have to go on business to your neck of the woods today and tomorrow but let me know.
You can register at the event. We did order extra Tee's, but it's hard to tell with that stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom