Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like one stays there all the time. But this is what you have to deal with.

Google Maps
 
Fee's are for the vehicle. If your other people want to eat the meal on Sat night, they are $5 ea. Extra tee's will be $15.
HTH
 
As far as comms, what do you guys have. I am going to bring a HAM, a CB and a Citizens Walkie.

I have a portable HAM if you need/want to take it with you. The Baefong one that everyone has.
 
As far as comms, what do you guys have. I am going to bring a HAM, a CB and a Citizens Walkie.
Regular CB for me, if it works. One year I had to walk all the way to camp from the end of the creek with my son(was probably 6 yrs old) and I would do it again if need be. It was the first day of the event and I don't believe anyone at camp had a CB.
 
Hoping to be there sometime around noon. I spent the last couple days fixing the brakes on my tow vehicle. I've barely touched the 80 yet :(
 
Back
Top Bottom