T-Shirt Logo Ideas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I guess I figured that since we are all at most of the same events- a joint T-shirt wouldn't be out of the question.

That and you guys seem to have a lot of input into what "our" club shirt should look like.:flipoff2:

cough cough**

I do believe I have not offered an opinion. :flipoff2:

Damn it!

I retract my opinion.

cough

I revise my original idea to everything the same as my original idea, except under the logo on the back we do pics (like bill said)
But just show the front ends of a 40 (that covers all the 40 series versions) a 60 (not a 62) a 55, an 80 (like Gumby said) All this in olive green on grey shirts.

This sounds like a winner, my slow ass puter ain't capable of finding the pics in any kind of timely fashion.

I are a member for those concerned.:flipoff2:

I keep forgeting your a FIP

FIP??? Fits Iron Pipe? Flung Into Petunias? Fills In Potholes? Folds Indecent Pajamas? ***s Ignorant People? Finds Ingenious Products? Fits Inside Pianos? Fine Inventive Procrastinator? Found Inside Puppies? Free Individual Pizza? Fondu Is Putrid? Fixed It Purposefully? Fried In Peanut-oil? Fled In Pamona? Freaked Instantly Precisely? Future Ink Printer?

Where are all the other t-shirt ideas?

why you cant be wearing a hoosier cruisers t-shirt.

promise

Christ on a bike- no one wants to see Todd shirtless. I'm going to bring a whole s***load of T-shirts from Goodwill, write Hoosier Cruisers on the back in black Sharpie just to keep from seeing that.

and then put little hand-drawn penises on each sleeve.

OK Ron, whats the deal on the shirts?

I think we should wear tuxedo shirts. that way people know we mean business.

:lol:

chrisfarley.jpg

OK Ron, whats the deal on the shirts?

We need some serious postings of pictures of what people want or art that would be good. The only visual candidate we have so far is in post #18. All in favor, say I on that one. :clap:

Let's get this going with something to look at.

I can't draw, you need to "feel" my vision for the shirt & just make it

Can we say "eye" instead of "I" or "aye"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom