T-Shirt Logo Ideas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey doofus- a zilch bag soaked in awesomeness is redundant.

The caption to the sleeping Clint photo should be.

Land Cruisers. They may not be fast, but they'll keep you from falling asleep.

Front: Swamper tread up left side with an original HC logo interupting the tread path at pocket height.

Back: small pics of different models with model type listed below each, above pics HOOSIER and below pics CRUISERS in the Hoosier tire font

That sounds pretty cool Bill.

I like that too. Looks like it's just you & me Bill. One of us will win the $100,000.00 grand prize, if no one else puts up an idea.
I promise to let you split the prize money with me if you win.

How about this:
Front: Swamper tread up left side with an original HC logo interupting the tread path at pocket height.

Back: small pics of different models with model type listed below each, above pics HOOSIER and below pics CRUISERS in the Hoosier tire font

Now we split 3 ways.

on the front

Toyota in block letters with the 4wheel drive Toyota logo under it (like on the 40s) on the right side
A tire track goin across the shirt (like John did on the CTJ shirts)

On the back

(on the top half)
Just have the outline of the state of Indiana
with "Hoosier Cruisers" inside the state
under that list the Cruisers, eg.
fj40, fj45, fj55, fj60, fj62, fj80, fzj80, etc...until they are all listed.

And then hand-drawn penises on each shoulder.

On the back were you thinking that the list of cruisers would be letters only and in a tight formation like the way you have the partial list? I like the idea of having to look for your particular model.

so now the 55 is a "big 'un"? :confused:

I like bills idea...only think it might be a smidge difficult to find & fit pics of all the different cruisers (& a mini, & a 4skinner) I like the idea of a fj40 bezel...everyone knows that means LandCruiser

I revise my original idea to everything the same as my original idea, except under the logo on the back we do pics (like bill said)
But just show the front ends of a 40 (that covers all the 40 series versions) a 60 (not a 62) a 55, an 80 (like Gumby said) All this in olive green on grey shirts.

If we're going to allow all the Illinnoying tards in- how about a 40 series bezel, with IL in the left head light area and IN in the right headlight area. LAND CRUISER across the top like the early stamped bezels.

And, of course, the penises.

why would IL be on a IN club shirt?

I guess I figured that since we are all at most of the same events- a joint T-shirt wouldn't be out of the question.

That and you guys seem to have a lot of input into what "our" club shirt should look like.:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom