Switch bulb replacement? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Excellent. Ordering today. Thanks @mattressking!!!
Welcome.

For the inquiring minds with a taste for quality....peruse the Koito lighting catalogs. Nice stuff in there to find and all available through various vendors...don't forget to turn on translate in your browser.

So not to bog this down, but was there a particular color of the LEDs that worked better for these?
Depends on what you want. I shifted to all cool white LEDs inside my truck so...Cool White was my choice. If you want softer, then natural and of course, more like a incandescent, then warm.

Hate to be the nay sayer, but LEDs are just too damn bright for interior dash bulbs, IMO. When driving in dark middle of nowhere conditions I find bright dash lights extremely distracting. Even the incandescent blue high beam indicator or the 4WD light are way bright in dark conditions, I’ve put tape over them to tone down the contrast.

Love the low draw and less heat of LED but there doesn’t seem to be a happy medium between old dull incandescent vs. laser beam bright LED.

If there is....please point me in the right direction.
Amen. I really like my old dim dashes and particularly the non-blinding hi-beam indicator in my '40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom