Suppliers, Manufacturers and Services (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Perfect timing I need a windshield for my 60 I will try there. That’s a decent price, Are you putting it in yourself?

Perfect timing I need a windshield for my 60 I will try there. That’s a decent price, Are you putting it in yourself?
The 60 windshield is available through ICBC. So I will do mine with the $200 deductible. I will have the local Speedy guy do it, he has
a special sealant that will seal the install, but is meant to be easily removed for next time window needs to be replaced.

The BJ74 was never offered
here so we couldn't find it through normal ICBC channels. What I'm going to do is take the receipts back to ICBC and see
if I can get reimbursed. It's a lot cheaper than many new vehicle windows so I can only hope.

I just got mine through ENS Toyota for $286. Is yours the same as mine?

Is there a local and/or Canadian source for knuckle rebuild kits still around?

4wheel Auto Parts
I have used these guys before. They are in Alberta

My cousin used these guys from the states.
DEF7D353-DF37-4F1F-BEBF-94DE0D1829D8.png

Cruiser Outfitters

Last edited:
I thought this was as good a place as any to put these. Jason @ Trail Taylor has designed a low profile aluminum rack
for 60 series. It's expensive, but is certainly well thought out. Pretty cool These pics are his first prototype. I think there are 8 cross bars eventually

IMG_20180111_095636703.jpg
IMG_20180111_095644506.jpg
IMG_20180111_095714252.jpg

I used his spindles on my bumper. Jason is a good person, has quite a line of stuff.

His website is down. I met a guy in Lafayette, Louisiana who drove all the way up for
a bumpers and sliders for his 80. His product has a large and loyal following.

Looking for aluminum welder to make frame for trailer. Maybe a couple of mods to the box.
Its an aluminum FJ45 box, shortened. I have a 6 bolt tube axle I'd like widened to fit.
Anyone in the club?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom