For Sale Supercharged UJZ 100. What's it worth? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So what are Supercharged, low mile, 2000, UJZ100 Cruisers going for? This is a Washington state vehicle with zero rust.
TRD Mileage.jpg

105,000 miles. Complete 90K Service, timing belt, water pump, coil packs, plugs, MAF,
TRD Engine Bay.jpg

TRD Supercharger. 100hp over stock? Never Hooned, this was my friends aging fathers truck, he setting the Cruiser up to tow a RV, complete with air bags in rear with onboard air pump and brake controller + Class 5 hitch. Unfortunately, shortly after towing home the brand new RV trailer... he sadly passed from cancer, never getting the chance to get out on the open road to test out the Supercharger and suspension mods. As such the vehicle was only used the once to tow the RV, even the hitch receiver looks new.
TRD Drivers seat.jpg

Interior is 10/10. However, looking pretty dirty in these pics.
TRD Left Front.jpg

It's not all prefect. A deer ran into the right front fender, so it's been replaced and repainted. Running boards both have minor dents, and right rear bumper has a scuff. Minor scratches and door dings as expected on a vehicle of this age.
TRD Airbox.jpg

Supercharger install is super professional and clean as is the entire vehicle.

I would say 18-22k is a good price. Listing it at 22 would mean you could wait for the right bidder but you will undoubtedly get offers sooner for lower.

The towing modifications in my opinion are unfortunately not going to add any real premium to the asking price since the target customer is so specific, and it may be something most buyers would need to get rid of before building it for thier purpose.

My thinking is 15k for very low mileage 2000 LC

5k for the rare dealer(?) installed supercharger.

Please give me a call at 406-407-0554. i would like to talk to you about my interest in the cruiser. Thank you

Thanks for the inquires and input from all the good people out there on MUD.

Vehicle is no longer available. I'll provide a update on sales price once the deal has settled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom