Sunny Belly Pix (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I spied him on Country Club and Baseline yesterday...he was in the other lane and one car up but we saw eachother.

That would be the Jackass Saloon In P.V. I was there on business... No really!! I was talking with a client.
The bar is owned by a friend of mine. We were really talking business and the proprietor is kinda cute too!. Her name is Lisa. My partner and I may have to build a heated Patio on the bar to conform to the rules of our prop. 206.
Another friend from that bar is the general manager of the Hotel St. Michael, a place that I once called my summer house, as my wife and I stayed there so often.
Part of our business there is the Hotel St. Michael, and the urban legend that is in the basement. It seems that everybody knows about the Prohibition-era Speakeasy that is supposed to be in the basement under the hotel, but nobody really believes that it is really there. I first saw it ten years ago. It was covered with dust and had boxes stacked in it. But it looked like something out of a movie set! The red booths, the checkerboard floors, the copper bar were all there!
It is really there! The legend is true! And the owners want to reopen it.
It will probably fall to my partner and I to refurbish that Speakeasy and reopen it to the public. We are trying for April 1, but it is a lot of work. We will let you know!

P.S. Haven't visited the thread in a long time. You all know how it is, kids and vacations, moving, etc. We get busy.
I just washed sunny-belly last June and I don't know how it got so dirty so fast!! The truck is a bit grubby. Maybe I should wash it again soon....
At least I keep the windows clean! After all of that bodywork, it is the least I can do!
I just had the rear diff go down with a grinding pinion bearing. Thank God for full-floating axles. I stripped the rear housing and drove it for 1000 miles with front drive. I capped the diff opening and drove it that way until the diff was fixed. It could have been an excuse to re-gear, but my 5-foot wife is funny about tires and lifts. She seems to think that she should be able to get in the truck without a ladder. She is funny like that, I don't know where she gets it! I pick my 5-year-old daughter up and put her in the truck every day. Why should Jill be different? She doesn't want me to pick her up?
I did it once, that's how I got married. I'm not as cool as I once was. Maybe it's the bald spot. Or the crick in my back. What can I do? What the hell!
So we will probably have to stay with the 3" lift and 285 or 295 tires. There are worse things. I could have had a Taco with no lockers.
All I ask for now is a rear bumper so I can get the spare tire out from underneath, and a real set of tires. And maybe some sliders. And all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth! I don't need much more than that!

Deffinately a Patterson...

I washed the truck last week! It looks so good that I may have to consider the possible benefits of doing that more than twice a year! It may be a worthwile effort! Of course, the same day, I took it out and spattered snow slush on the bottom, but that only gives it character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom