Stuff for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crush 4

SILVER Star
Threads
Michigan Mudsters,

Since will be getting together next Saturday I thought it might be an opportunity to offer up some of the things that I won’t be using.

First up, 5 non OEM wagon wheels. They were on my FJ 40 when I bought it and worked well. They have scratches chips a few rough spots but appear to be in great shape otherwise. $150

Mile marker SEC 12,000 winch and plate
$350

I am negotiable on these. Let me know if you have any questions and again happy to deliver next week

DD2E3ABC-F9C0-4836-A9EF-295AD37A5352.jpeg

ED94627E-E469-4DC9-9D59-CB1F573B77F1.jpeg

557A4FBC-5F23-40EC-B174-EB7EC4482777.jpeg

148BF7DB-DA57-483C-9DB6-FE46EA05D713.jpeg

EA52C9D2-D405-4449-8148-60B11254D8BD.jpeg

Michigan Mudsters,

Since will be getting together next Saturday I thought it might be an opportunity to offer up some of the things that I won’t be using.

First up, 5 non OEM wagon wheels. They were on my FJ 40 when I bought it and worked well. They have scratches chips a few rough spots but appear to be in great shape otherwise. $150

Mile marker SEC 12,000 winch and plate
$350

I am negotiable on these. Let me know if you have any questions and again happy to deliver next week

View attachment 2211708

View attachment 2211709

View attachment 2211710

View attachment 2211711

View attachment 2211716

25C77E20-2822-4F3C-8561-91B2169CC9D1.jpeg

Bump
Let me know if anyone is interested in this stuff, can bring it in June

@Crush 4 , Are your rims still available? If so, Do you know the back space and width? I assume there 15". I might be interested in the shocks too. Do you know how big the lift was for these shocks. I travel to MI periodically and would be in the state in a couple of months. Approx where in Detroit are you and would you be willing to meet up. I'm usually closer to the west side and Ann Arbor, but I'm flexible. Thanks, Ken

@Crush 4 , Are your rims still available? If so, Do you know the back space and width? I assume there 15". I might be interested in the shocks too. Do you know how big the lift was for these shocks. I travel to MI periodically and would be in the state in a couple of months. Approx where in Detroit are you and would you be willing to meet up. I'm usually closer to the west side and Ann Arbor, but I'm flexible. Thanks, Ken
I don’t know the backspace cause I’m out of town right now but I can find it and yeah be happy to meet you at any time. The HFS shocks came off my FJ 40 I believe at a 2 to 4 inch lift are you putting them on an FJ 40?

Rims and shocks sold!
Still have winch.

May have other 40 parts, let me know if your looking for something!

Rims and shocks sold!
Still have winch.

May have other 40 parts, let me know if your looking for something!
Popular parts but I need 40 headrests, factory front floor mat. I can probably think of others
Thanks

Yep don’t have those. I did a wanted here a few years ago to get my original floor mat.
City Racer makes a nice reproduction but it doesn’t say Toyota on it because they pretty much refuse to license anything and Roger is high enough profile I suspect they would go after him if he put the name on there.
I’ll find one eventually. Thanks anyway

City Racer makes a nice reproduction but it doesn’t say Toyota on it because they pretty much refuse to license anything and Roger is high enough profile I suspect they would go after him if he put the name on there.
I’ll find one eventually. Thanks anyway
Must keep eye on floor mat when Pat is around.😀

Last edited:
"Where did my floor mat go? I'm sure I had one!"

Front and middle seats out of my 80 for sale. All seats are in good condition compared to most. Two tears in the stitching on the driver. Gears recently replaced on both

Let me know if anyone is interested. Can get pics of the middle row and more detailed pics to whoever is interested.

8A5FE94E-012D-419A-98CD-87E1E53FB35C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom