Stripes... Who makes em? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have decided that my LC needs some body stripes. Is there anyone who offers this turn key or do I need to find a vinyl company to cut me some?

Sides and hood.

@cbmontgo I’m looking at pikachu for my pattern.

F3CEE537-BD68-4257-80FD-000E494B3469.jpeg

CB606E8B-6E29-4B2B-8DCB-46B401F45E7D.jpeg

Maybe we could get group buy together if you found a supplier. For the right price I’d love something that worked without doors and top.
I looked at parts truck recently that had a pin strip along the fender lip and the bottom edge of the tub. Thought about buying just for this feature. The seller was way to high for what he had though.

I have decided that my LC needs some body stripes. Is there anyone who offers this turn key or do I need to find a vinyl company to cut me some?

Sides and hood.

@cbmontgo I’m looking at pikachu for my pattern.
You can buy high quality vinyl at many auto parts stores. You can create a cool design, trim, and install it fairly easily and inexpensively. I did this with my HJ47 and it turned out nice. I also did the doors on Pikachu since it did not come with hard doors when I bought it.
835E4DAA-19F1-4572-9EA0-36FDD6F5FE47.png

You can buy high quality vinyl at many auto parts stores. You can create a cool design, trim, and install it fairly easily and inexpensively. I did this with my HJ47 and it turned out nice. I also did the doors on Pikachu since it did not come with hard doors when I bought it.
View attachment 2502616
Nicely done...... What width tape did you use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom